I guess Ricky will be spittin chips again. 🤣 🤣

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts
I guess Ricky will be spittin chips again. 🤣 🤣

Foo
Don’t think too much drum beating will happen tonight, dunno about blowing horns though. 😳

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
Just saw add for ch77 Spotlight tomorrow night, they are saying Mario Fenech can't remember his playing days, knew him well had a lot of respect for him, sad.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,052 Posts
Just saw add for ch77 Spotlight tomorrow night, they are saying Mario Fenech can't remember his playing days, knew him well had a lot of respect for him, sad.
I saw something about him last night and he looked like a really old man. It has knocked him about badly. 🥺

Foo

• Sad
Reactions: geeyoutoo

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,785 Posts
Just come for a visit to see whats going on over in slumberland ..... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:...... Same old nothing..
Could be why we have undesirables wandering over into the AUSTRALIAN football thread.:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
Just come for a visit to see whats going on over in slumberland ..... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:...... Same old nothing..
Could be why we have undesirables wandering over into the AUSTRALIAN football thread.:rolleyes:
Well, someone had to go over to the organised chaos thread and make it interesting. Certainly got you agitated, :dance:

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,785 Posts
Takes a bit to get me agitated pal..
Now stop trying to upset folks and get over to Foo's joint, and see if he cant blow them bugs off ya troll with his new toy.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,052 Posts
The what thread? :unsure: 🤣:) Don't ping pong/soccer/basketball thread? :unsure:

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,776 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,052 Posts
go knights..
Well you better go for a drive up and see your half brother T-roy then and take a box of tissues with you. 🤣 🤣

Foo

• Wow
Reactions: GUzdute

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,696 Posts
Bloody hell, how far forward does a pass need to be before it gets picked up by Ref?
Go Cowgirls.

9881 - 9900 of 9920 Posts