Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
9901 - 9920 of 9921 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,894 Posts
Bloody hell Ref picks up a half metre forward pass but misses the earlier one and a half M forward pass, OMG.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,894 Posts
Well played Eels, tough game, Cowgirls just couldn't do it.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,894 Posts
The real game will be on tonight...........Panthers by 16.........(hopefully)
Don't really like either side but I dislike the Rabbits the most, so I agree ;).

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
54,894 Posts
Should be a good game next week - Grand final, battle of the west, local derby, 1st time against each other in grand final, 2 teams that don't like each other.......Panthers to make it back to back titles !
Hmmm! I don't like Panthers coach, he left the Tigers in the lurch and did damage so he could coach his son at Penrith. Should be a hard game, will be watching.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,092 Posts
Hope Parra wins because of how Cleary sen conducted himself prior to going there. 🖕

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,092 Posts
Hmmm! I don't like Panthers coach, he left the Tigers in the lurch and did damage so he could coach his son at Penrith. Should be a hard game, will be watching.
You just beat me to it.

Foo

Reactions: geeyoutoo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,884 Posts
Hope Parra wins because of how Cleary sen conducted himself prior to going there. 🖕

Foo
Both cleary’s are up ‘‘em selves. Nathan’s chin is big enough for someone in the stands to put one on it. 👊

• Haha
Reactions: Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,092 Posts
Both cleary’s are up ‘‘em selves. Nathan’s chin is big enough for someone in the stands to put one on it. 👊
Yeah but he was already there, unlike his old man. ;)

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,092 Posts
Too much excitement for you young fella, better toddle off to bed. 🤣
He is already tucked in beside his half brother T-roy. 🤣 😇

Foo

Reactions: Haggie
9901 - 9920 of 9921 Posts