Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
8561 - 8576 of 8576 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,561
Well, that was a single post and up came a message to try again. Click. Double post.
Greenies getting payback, lol.

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,618 Posts
A short read.

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,470 Posts
A short read.
RFS are saying close to 1000 homes have now been lost this fire season in NSW.

One side of politics has a do nothing approach whilst the other side grandstands.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,374 Posts
Yep all that legislation passed by the Greens during their time in Government. Why hasn't Scotty From Marketing repealed their legislation?

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,374 Posts
This topic is starting to look like Facebook - mindless memes posted with nothing to back them up.

It almost makes me pine for Ray! Regardless of our differences, he at least could manage to engage in a lively political debate rather than hide behind cartoons.

There's just no bottle in people these days.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
21,832 Posts
You have to wonder, what the fork goes through the minds in these backward Middle Eastern Countries minds? The confession that Iran shot that plane down is bloody unforgivable, especially as it was a civilian plane with their own people on but then again, these cretins have no moral bones or fibre about them. 🤬

Foo

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
1,805 Posts
You have to wonder, what the fork goes through the minds in these backward Middle Eastern Countries minds? The confession that Iran shot that plane down is bloody unforgivable, especially as it was a civilian plane with their own people on but then again, these cretins have no moral bones or fibre about them. 🤬

Foo
Sure, you and I know that the Yanks have the ability to reliably intercept those short range missiles, making it a purely theatrical launch for domestic consumption. I'm sure the mad mullah's know it too, that's why they did it -- launching a few dozen missiles in quick succession looks great on TV for the great unwashed, and there is little chance of actually causing damage.

But the poor bar-stools on the ground don't know what Donald J. Trump will do in response, so they were a little twitchy, and ready to launch their SAMs if anything bigger than a fly appeared on their radar screens.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,374 Posts
The confession that Iran shot that plane down is bloody unforgivable, especially as it was a civilian plane with their own people on but then again, these cretins have no moral bones or fibre about them. 🤬
Actually the confession was exactly the right thing to do - they made an error of judgement, under massive pressure, with a tragic outcome. I really feel for the crew who launched that missile. They would be shattered. You'd be surprised at how decent the character of the average Iranian is, if you were to give them the chance to show you.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
43,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,574 (Edited)
So, who's hiding behind political cartoons?

"Australia has a strong history of political cartooning. Tasmania's Cornwall Chronicle was the first Australian newspaper to feature political cartoons, in 1835. South Australia's Adelaide Month Almanac and Victoria's Melbourne Punch began publishing cartoons in 1850 and 1855, respectively".
Judy Horacek

I can laugh at all sides. I'd put one of Clive as well but he's irrelevant.

8561 - 8576 of 8576 Posts