Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the negativity around here lately
(Depression,deaths and general whinging)

I though id go with something "Positive"

So what have we done lately that was positive ???

I reckon waking up everyday is "Positive",so ill go with that one

·
Go Hard or Go Home
3,197 Posts
Well, I'm positive because today is my last working day for the week so today is my Friday :p :p :bananaro::bananaro:.

The sun is shining, and my health is just great.

When I am down in the dumps, I look at all the unfortunate disabled, poor people around the world like in India, Africa and the likes, and just think that I am fortunate to be healthy and have a roof over my head as well as having a job, though it only be for another 22 days.

That usually cheers me up and makes me positive.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I feel pretty good because I don't have any back pain today...happens like that about three times a year!

Weather's great....going for a ride on my motorcycle :)

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Well, I'm positive because today is my last working day for the week so today is my Friday :p :p :bananaro::bananaro:.

The sun is shining, and my health is just great.

When I am down in the dumps, I look at all the unfortunate disabled, poor people around the world like in India, Africa and the likes, and just think that I am fortunate to be healthy and have a roof over my head as well as having a job, though it only be for another 22 days.

That usually cheers me up and makes me positive.
Well said and great thread btw.

I'm happy that Ive found a beach that is only 100km away that allows me to drive my tonka on (with permit of course) Heading down to 7 mile beach at Lennox Head on Sunday.

I was actually down there yesterday to pick up my permit and I cruised around the neighborhood for an hour or so. You think you got it bad? Go look at what that tornado did to the houses down there, i really feel for those who lost their homes. Very sad.

The locals however seem un phased by it all, they smile and they wave. Great place and great people. good on em

·
Registered
nissan
92 Posts
Im going to be working for the first time in three years (uni student) in 1 week, so I am over the moon. Cant wait.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I let two cars in this morning on way to work. Thats positive for me!!

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
I did the first pooh for 3 days this morning. It looked like the amputation bin at alice springs hospital.
Ouch... that makes me positive your rrrse probably looks like the entry to the Sydney Harbour Tunnel after a truck with a load of red paint had a rollover :p:p:p

I'm also positive Ethanboris is a lot happer than the rest of us who didn't get a leg over

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
Scoring heaps of free stuff recently.

Three 44 gallon drums so far, a nice little haul of very useful steel, five 31" tyres with about 40~60% tread left on steel rims in good nick, a barely used steering damper, and it looks like I might be getting my hands on a 16' boat (Needs a whack of TLC but what the hey, project boat for free!) and a pair of 1,000L tanks.

Oh yeah, won $20 in Lotto the other day, so that was a ripper of a discovery :D

And every time I get behind the wheel of my fourbie, the day brightens that little bit more. The motor needs love, the body needs a bit of repair here and there... But she runs, and that's all that matters to me!

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
I'm positive that this threads a HOOT.
Like Grafe, no back pain today, thats a positive.

·
Allergic to IFS
nissan
1,005 Posts
Feeling Positive!!! Got a day trip to get the bush pig all sandy on Stradbroke island this sunday! i have a good boss who lets me go on the forum when we aren't busy. I Like this happy thread.

·
Go Hard or Go Home
3,197 Posts
Got to take one of my 2 roller tool boxes home during lunch break while bludging the company ute to do so.

I will be taking the second one in the back of the Patrol on the drive home.

Both tool boxes are around $650 each so what a bloooooody terrrrrrriffic day its turned out to be considering thay gave them to me.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts