Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 12.1%
21 - 40 of 114791 Posts

·
Cruisin for a bruisin
1,732 Posts
Bummer Yom, and poets day and all.

I scored the arvo shift today.

So I better get motivating and slap a muffler on the daughters VW so she can use tomorrow before I hafta haul outta here.

·
Give it some goat
nissan
2,697 Posts
Work is quite as today :D just chilling should finish what i have to do by about midday, then me and the boss will prob have a game of cricket.

CITYVIEW tomorrow:cool:

·
Go Hard or Go Home
3,197 Posts
What is everyone upto this weekend?

Nice avatar Yom, do you care to explain, maybe a bit chicken????

Anyway, So what is everyone upto this weekend?

For me, my dumb ass :loser: company decided to fly me back to Sydney tomorrow from China for one day. They originally told me that they need me in China for 2-4 weeks. Then, because they are considerate, they said you can stay in Sydney for one day then get back on a plane on Monday & fly to LA & onto Mexico. Well I said to myself, WTF.

I just wish they would make their darn minds up. Dumb ass Americans (no offence to the good ones).

The only befit that I can see is the frequent flyer points building to the point as to I will have enough to join first calss club lounge. And I will have done enough km's in the air to get Platnum which should give me something in return....

Anyway, have a good weekend to all......:cheers: :cheers:

·
Give it some goat
nissan
2,697 Posts
Tom cant his hand is basically attached to it. Atm dog is howling because there is a siren going off and she howls to the sound of it. i just had the missus over and tommorrow im heading to cityview which should be good, hopefully some carnage..... and then 2moz night a mate is coming over and we are trying some of the new bundy red and 101. Has anyone had this yet?????? then sunday im suppose to be fixing mrs car.....

what is everyone else doing?

·
85kw of Brute Strength
nissan patrol
829 Posts
was supposed to go to work but mrs got bad stomach pains last night , took her to hospital and they kept her there so i'll be gettin the kids ready shortly and heading for bowral hospital.

oh what joy

·
mechanical necromancer
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
monin all, jr is hammering the PS2, i'm getting the washing done and cleaning the house and i think it's off to the park after all that is done....

i so want to go play on the dirt.......

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
I'm bored today nothing much happening , supposed to drive to cairns to look at a fourby but couldn't be bothered.

·
mechanical necromancer
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Iron Maiden said:
I mowed the lawns today and fixed the kids cubby house.

anything like this??

·
mechanical necromancer
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
hey ethan, now that's my idea of a wedding car! did the bride wear gumboots???:p

·
Give it some goat
nissan
2,697 Posts
Evening all. im just trying to kill some time before i have to go pick up my pissed mate.

21 - 40 of 114791 Posts