Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

  • I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

    Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

    Votes: 35 53.0%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

    Votes: 8 12.1%
41 - 60 of 114917 Posts

·
The Act of Faith
nissan patrol
Joined
·
2,648 Posts
davess said:
hey ethan, now that's my idea of a wedding car! did the bride wear gumboots???:p
no unfortunatley, it was for my mate dave who is on the right of the photo. He had just joined the army (Still at kapooka att) so it was done at the chapel, suprisingly the padre who performed the service wanted to go out 4wding the next day. Apparently he has a yellow mq with a 4'' lift and 35's.


you get wierd looks going down the hume with that stuff on:p :p :p :cheers:
 

·
The nutty professor
Joined
·
8,299 Posts
hey did anybody watch the transporter last nite , and notice the car used to drop off the package (the girl in the bag ) was a gq , nice to see gqs in movies :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Yea, I saw it. Love the soundtrack to the movie. GQs :D :D
 

·
mechanical necromancer
Joined
·
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ouch bet you were having fun till that happened...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
how do i get it smaller than that or just a link to that photo?
 

·
Give it some goat
nissan
Joined
·
2,697 Posts
No i wasn't even which is more annoying, was first hill i attempted. Just clipped it at low 1st at about 1100revs and it just folded. Think i might have to pull my finger out and get a real bull bar.
 

·
The nutty professor
Joined
·
8,299 Posts
89 GQ said:
No i wasn't even which is more annoying, was first hill i attempted. Just clipped it at low 1st at about 1100revs and it just folded. Think i might have to pull my finger out and get a real bull bar.
what you have there is a poser bar :p

looks hell strong and tuff but tis made of tin foil
what you need is a butt ugly bar like mine , it dont look pretty but it can take a pounding again and again and again and it wont budge :D
 

·
Registered
nissan patrol
Joined
·
3,907 Posts
ITS A FORD NOT A NISSAN said:
what you have there is a poser bar :p

looks hell strong and tuff but tis made of tin foil
what you need is a butt ugly bar like mine , it dont look pretty but it can take a pounding again and again and again and it wont budge :D
Whats the use of a fancy pancy strong bar, when ya POS is 2WD only.:rolleyes:
 

·
Give it some goat
nissan
Joined
·
2,697 Posts
Evening ladies how are we tonight? Realised i need a new grill and probably a real bullbar, thinking tube might be the go. That way it still looks sexaay
 

·
Give it some goat
nissan
Joined
·
2,697 Posts
Also would recommend watching sbs now, swift and shift couriers absolute gold and bogan pride is on next that is also awesome.
 

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
Joined
·
4,206 Posts
89 GQ said:
Also would recommend watching sbs now, swift and shift couriers absolute gold and bogan pride is on next that is also awesome.
Watching it , its a crack up
 

·
Registered
nissan patrol
Joined
·
206 Posts
HHmmm gave swift and shift a miss last night, and watched good news week instead.. did any1 catch top gear?? did u see how much dust got into the lexus, makes u wonder how much water would get in on a decent water crossing..
 

·
Give it some goat
nissan
Joined
·
2,697 Posts
Yeah watched top gear, still not really liking it as much as the pommy version though...
 

·
mechanical necromancer
Joined
·
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Missed top gear took th' ol harpoon out........ ;)






got home late :p






sorry, forgot the camera :rolleyes:




feeling freshly serviced all day....
 
41 - 60 of 114917 Posts
Top