Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
105821 - 105840 of 106616 Posts

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,227 Posts
...took the Christmas tree down and vacced the floor, then packed it all back in the roof...
Isn’t it bad luck to have a Christmas tree up after 31st Dec?

We don’t even have one these days.

Last time we got a Christmas tree, Mrs L said “Are you going to put it up yourself??”

“No, you filthy pervert”, I replied, “I’ll put it in the living room.”

And that was that.

So anyhoo I’m back from two weeks hols up north at Coral Bay and Kalbarri. Spent a fair chunk of the weekend cleaning camper and patrol, was planning to get stuff done on both next weekend but bloody Sydo wants me to wire some stuff in his Y62 he’s just bought. Meh.

Anyone going away for the long weekend?

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,535 Posts
No not this time. I could hear my wifes voice in my head if she smelt any fumes or something happen to spray out over the leather couch which is directly in front

Easier to just not use that function for now

(Auto spell is doing my head in tonight)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Funky looking leather on that couch.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
nissan
13,683 Posts

Last time we got a Christmas tree, Mrs L said “Are you going to put it up yourself??”

And that was that.

So anyhoo I’m back from two weeks hols up north at Coral Bay and Kalbarri. Spent a fair chunk of the weekend cleaning camper and patrol, was planning to get stuff done on both next weekend but bloody Sydo wants me to wire some stuff in his Y62 he’s just bought. Meh.

I have a mate who never packs up his christmas tree.. he just wraps it up with glad wrap and puts it in closet..no shlt.

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,989 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,305 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
8,384 Posts
I have a mate who never packs up his christmas tree.. he just wraps it up with glad wrap and puts it in closet..no shlt.
My wife is a property manager and says one of the homes she looks after has had the Christmas tree up for the last 3 years. Imagine all the dust on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
18,707 Posts
Stopped at SCA on the way home to get a windscreen shade, as i was walking in 2 young fellas where walking out one had a set of P plates in his hand. Couple of minutes later they return one with a blood nose. Turns out the young fella just got his licence and his mate drove there so he could get some P plates then start driving. Some how as he was pulling out of the parking spot he managed to slam into the wall. :LOL:

The first 5 meters of driving and already had a crash.... I'd hate to be his insurance company!

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,417 Posts

And that was that.

Yeah nah. Too many people with kids around during those 3 days. My best mate, Steph and I am however leaving to go on a Central QLD fishing trip for 4 days the day after Australia Day. Staying at Rocky Point Retreat which is on the banks of Baffle Creek and 1km from the ocean. 570km north of Brisbane. Spoke to the owner of the property and he recons it will be nice and quiet again as everyone goes back to work/school that week.. He reserved me a premium spot with a small beach infront of our campsite to park the boat so we don't have to put it on the trailer every night. We decided that we deserve a couple of glamping features so they are dropping off a Deluxe onsuite at our campsite.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,417 Posts
A write up on how the fishing crabbing goes thanks, been looking at Rocky Point on Wiki camps and the write ups sound very good. :)
Will do mate. We camped there a couple of years ago and fell in love with the place. Baffle creek has a good fish population. There are times during the year where you can even catch Spanish Macs as they like to come up that part of the creek.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,989 Posts
Here’s a great accessory.
B0FA309E-C1B9-4665-9D5F-47F4025524E6.jpeg

·
Registered
nissan
820 Posts
Will do mate. We camped there a couple of years ago and fell in love with the place. Baffle creek has a good fish population. There are times during the year where you can even catch Spanish Macs as they like to come up that part of the creek.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Don't forget the camera for the photo's you need to take for us

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,989 Posts
Two more bongs in the bin today. Just waiting for the fireworks.
Someone is a little irate but no words have been spoken.

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
822 Posts
Just been trying to chase down little things that annoy me with the trol. Have pulled both spotlights as one stopped working / only working intermittently.

They are HID converted IPF Xtreme sports. They were done with Ntech 70w Ballasts as guts.

I was thinking of checking out Jaycar for replacements. Anybody got feedback on what to get?

I am quite happy with the 70W HID light output.

105821 - 105840 of 106616 Posts