Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
106401 - 106420 of 106525 Posts

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
Have a birthday voucher from the Boat Club for a meal discount, valentine lunch today. Winning. 👍😄

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
18,694 Posts
@rgren2 Screen pic from the GoPro today. Just so you know i'm still using it. ;) Need to get a new battery tho, 10 mins of video today and it went flat. Mate reckons JB HI-FI have genuine batteries for $30 so might go grab a couple.

BUUUUURP. Beers going down well ;)

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
Nice clear picture, and a good fish. What’s the baitcaster?

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,369 Posts
@rgren2 Screen pic from the GoPro today. Just so you know i'm still using it. ;) Need to get a new battery tho, 10 mins of video today and it went flat. Mate reckons JB HI-FI have genuine batteries for $30 so might go grab a couple.

View attachment 516160

BUUUUURP. Beers going down well ;)
Nice fish

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
18,694 Posts
Yes, but what type, brand is it?
Nothing to fancy. My mate is a Savage Gear Pro member and also works at the BCF around the corner.. Pretty much paid 1/4 of the price in those links, and got spooled for free. ;) It's not high end gear but does the job for what i do.

But i'm sure someone else will come along and tell me about how much better their gear is tho. :)

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
Nothing to fancy. My mate is a Savage Gear Pro member and also works at the BCF around the corner.. Pretty much paid 1/4 of the price in those links, and got spooled for free. ;) It's not high end gear but does the job for what i do.

But i'm sure someone else will come along and tell me about how much better their gear is tho. :)

Nice gear. 👍

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,369 Posts

It wouldn't be fishing if we didn't.
Not a bad rig to get you hooked on baitcasters. You just need to work on your thumb callouses

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,166 Posts
It wouldn't be fishing if we didn't.
Not a bad rig to get you hooked on baitcasters. You just need to work on your thumb callouses

It's like riding a bike.. just used my Curado 200E5 for the first time in probably 3 years, river in high flood so no fish, but still getting good distance and accuracy with little soft plastics. Might take it out to the reef in May to have a play in the odd lagoon.

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
Nice pick up. I’m sure the homeless can use it. 🙄. 🤣🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
You are a good man. Every bit to help the Vets. I was around during the Vietnam conflict, what was done to our returning was despicable.
Thanks for honouring them. 👍👍👍

106401 - 106420 of 106525 Posts