Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
106421 - 106440 of 106525 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,166 Posts
You are a good man. Every bit to help the Vets. I was around during the Vietnam conflict, what was done to our returning was despicable.
Thanks for honouring them. 👍👍👍
Absoblodylutely, I was in the first lottery callup, due to being an apprentice working in the food industry I was passed over, but I had a few mates who went, one lost both legs due to a mine, 90% of the others came back permanently damaged mentally. When those anti war morons protested against returning soldiers it disgusted me that they could treat their fellow Australians with such contempt, nothing wrong with being anti anything as long as it is done respectfully, these guys had no say in what they were thrust into.

·
Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
11,884 Posts
I knew a few who didn’t return. My number didn’t come up, had to send the letter to my employer (PMG), I would have been exempted because I was working in ‘essential services’.
Some very damaged friends returned.
The news on the TV each night used to display ‘body counts’ of the Vietcong. Very disturbing viewing.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,642 Posts
I was absolutely filthy after 12 hours without a smoke yesterday. Fkn airports and planes.
A couple of pre breakfast longnecks have helped ease the lingering pain, as did grabbing a carton for the equivalent of $30.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
Another muppet gets washed at Rainbow Beach! 🤣 🤣

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
18,694 Posts
That is my plans for today. Was going to go fishing tomorrow but might have the day off. Means a few tins today. ;)

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,642 Posts
Give em up James.. they will fck ya up.
I did for 12 hours yesterday.... it's probably cheaper and easier to smoke than cover my entire arm in nicotine patches every day though.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,166 Posts
Almost as chilling as this Rod, came across this while down south, with water over the road no one would have known what was underneath.

106421 - 106440 of 106525 Posts