Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
109121 - 109140 of 109339 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
Gunna have to think about making my own spirits again, $45 for a 700mm of Bundy now, so I left it there. 🤬

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
I’m not completely stupid ya Idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
:unsure: .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:unsure:........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:unsure:

Yeah but ya are a sucker for punishment. :(

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
Yes
I’m currently yelling at this Hyundai while trying to change the alternator belt
Fn Elantra crap

Oh, front wheel drive thingymajig. :eek:

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Gunna have to think about making my own spirits again, $45 for a 700mm of Bundy now, so I left it there. 🤬

Foo
You’d be mad if you don’t, just made 10 litres of rum, 5 spicy and 5 standard. Just need to get the fermenters going. Have about , oh a few litres of base left to mix.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
I spent about $60 for the yeasty things, filters and sugar, should make about 15 litres of 98%, that’ll be about 50 litres of drinkable.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,035 Posts
All done
No cuts but a bit of swearing
$76 for 2x belts and a H7 headlight globe. I hate how now you have to take cars apart to do simple stuff.
I had to take the battery out to get to the headlight.
Better than my Clubsport. Had to take the inner guard off for that one.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,456 Posts
All done
No cuts but a bit of swearing
$76 for 2x belts and a H7 headlight globe. I hate how now you have to take cars apart to do simple stuff.
I had to take the battery out to get to the headlight.
Better than my Clubsport. Had to take the inner guard off for that one.

And your getting your money back when.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
Isn't this bloody mind blowing, just incredible how much technology has changed sailing! :eek:

Foo

109121 - 109140 of 109339 Posts