Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
109941 - 109960 of 112408 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,875 Posts
Well it seams like the Adelaide Crows have not showed up to play football today , what they are playing I don't know.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,164 Posts
Free beer is the best beer, even if you don’t like it, by the second one they’re tasting mighty fine. 🤣👌🏻

Reactions: Marko_SJ and Haggie

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,164 Posts
Did a 50 litre brew, takes two lots of stilling, I reused a carbon filter on the second still, can taste the difference.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,441 Posts
🤣 🤣

Foo

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,328 Posts
you need to get rid oof that glass mate..It has a naughty word on it.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,780 Posts
See the makers of The Simpson’s tv show has announced that they will from now on use voices of appropriate race actors to play their characters. At the moment a white person plays the voices of characters of different races.

This belongs in the wtf section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,780 Posts
Talking about people from another planet.
Dum dum Ss after one week in his new car has not only crashed into a tree but also shredded what were near new tyres.
Again wtf

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,328 Posts
Talking about people from another planet.
Dum dum Ss after one week in his new car has not only crashed into a tree but also shredded what were near new tyres.
Again wtf

tell him to rotate his tyres on hump day, that way he might get a fortnight out of the next set.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,595 Posts
Two nice drops. The Beenleigh runs rings around the Bundy. :)

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
Depends which Bundy you are talking about.
Back to doing wiring jobs after the Corona break. The rum economy at both ends of the market is definitely up and going again.
Got 2 x 1L Bundy UPs for rewiring the back of a GU ute with new LED tail lights. Bread and butter rum. Nothing special. Several less than competent people had done repairs on it and I'd swear the average quadriplegic could do a better job. 1 wire going to tail lights had 7 repairs along a 1.5m length. The rest of the wiring wasn't any better so I had to cut the entire loom at the chassis behind spring hanger and start from scratch.
2nd job earnt me a bottle of Solera. This particular Bundy is classed as the best rum in the world. Bloody bloody good stuff but way too expensive for me to normally buy. This is for wiring up and installing a power distribution & charging panel on a van with solar & alternator input. A few more P clips and she is 30min away from powering up the van.
Also got a bottle of Small Batch Reserve which is the best gold rum in the world for doing a emergency data recovery job on a laptop with critical data on it.
#Don'tneedtobuyrumforawhile

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
778 Posts
Where's the original coronavirus thread that we had? I can't find it anymore and wanted to go back and check some observations that I and others wrote in there. I know it got locked in the end but thought it would still be available to view, I don't understand why it was completely removed? There was great info and discussions in there at the start, why wasn't just the last page deleted and the rest kept?

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,260 Posts
Where's the original coronavirus thread that we had? I can't find it anymore and wanted to go back and check some observations that I and others wrote in there. I know it got locked in the end but thought it would still be available to view, I don't understand why it was completely removed? There was great info and discussions in there at the start, why wasn't just the last page deleted and the rest kept?
If you ask nicely to the forum gods may Edit it and reinstate it for you..
I said may..
But first you must surrender your soul to them...

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,260 Posts
See the makers of The Simpson’s tv show has announced that they will from now on use voices of appropriate race actors to play their characters. At the moment a white person plays the voices of characters of different races.

This belongs in the wtf section

The world's gone to chit mate..
The planet is farked..
Humans are as dumb as dog chit...

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,260 Posts
I've got chit loads of screen shots from the government website of cases number's..

Which dates / date in particular are you interested in?...

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,037 Posts
This never gets old! In fact it only gets funnier now that a ZD30 has proven to make more HP than the previous record held by a TD42 :ROFLMAO:
As much as I love my ZD30, there's no doubt that they feel sustained heavy loads compared to larger donks at a lower state of tune.

109941 - 109960 of 112408 Posts