Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
110861 - 110880 of 110974 Posts

·
Go The Knights and Blues
31,306 Posts
Well you should look after ya gear better and stop thrashing it and do some maintenance. ;)

Foo
Workshop does most the maintenance foo..
Can't help a rubber hydraulic line blowing..

But let me just say this to you.."My early 50 year ol body can still do the same work as my 30 year ol body... Still fit as an ox baby...😉

·
Go The Knights and Blues
31,306 Posts
Workshop does most the maintenance foo..
Can't help a rubber hydraulic line blowing..

But let me just say this to you.."My early 50 year ol body can still do the same work as my 30 year ol body... Still fit as an ox baby...😉
Ok it's bedtime now..😂

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,897 Posts

·
Go The Knights and Blues
31,306 Posts
Time to strap those footy boots back on and get high of the liniment..😵

The u10 first graders play away again today and I'm expecting a mighty effort on them keeping that winning form going..
That's if they want KFC at the end of the season..
We've played this team last year and they were a pretty good side also..

So far we are 4 and 0.... ⚽

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,897 Posts
Different but I like. :unsure:

Foo

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,597 Posts
Time to strap those footy boots back on and get high of the liniment..😵

The u10 first graders play away again today and I'm expecting a mighty effort on them keeping that winning form going..
That's if they want KFC at the end of the season..
We've played this team last year and they were a pretty good side also..

So far we are 4 and 0.... ⚽
KFC a reward 😳, I’d call it punishment. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,897 Posts
KFC a reward 😳, I’d call it punishment. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Yep and not setting a good example of healthy eating for sport. 🤢 But the thought counts, even if badly thought out. ;) Don't know why he doesn't put on one of his famous sausage sizzles but buy quality sausages, not that chit from Bullworths or Coals. :unsure:

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,597 Posts
And have the whole team around at his place for the barbecue, give them lots of cordial to drink. 😉

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,897 Posts
And have the whole team around at his place for the barbecue, give them lots of cordial to drink. 😉
Especially red cordial and snakes. 🤣

hyper.gif

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,897 Posts
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Just the plant ya want in ya front yard. 😁😇

Foo

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,134 Posts
Not a whole cactus, just a prlck or two 😇

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,134 Posts
So I was getting a bit miserable about things like work, or lack of, (due to covid), and stalled progress on patrol, largely due to lack of motivation if I’m honest. And just a general CBF attitude.

But yesterday I got a new roster for nearly six months, went up to Kalamunda with MTB and had a ball, and my mate pops in for a beer and has made my curved instrument pod for my dash (fitted new dash a couple of weeks ago), and I’m going away down south with Mrs L from this mon to fri in a log fire cabin since I’ll be away on my birthday,

I have triumphantly emerged from the festering cesspool of doubt, regret, self loathing and remorse.

(Bit over the top?)

Eggs and mushroom on toast waits for no man, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the world is filled with opportunity and promise. Let’s get into it 🤣

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,386 Posts
Lazy day on the couch here. But back in the yak tomorrow...

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,897 Posts
:(

·
Go The Knights and Blues
31,306 Posts
Game over.

Well the u10 first graders traveled away today and they came up against a very good side which gave them their first true test to see what the side was made of..

About 15 minutes in the other side scored the first goal and we looked somewhat off our game..
The home side looked very sharp and well coached as they seemed by far the better team 15 minutes in..

5 minutes out from half time we levelled back to make it 1 all. But with seconds to go before half time the home team scored again.
Halftime score them 2 us 1...

Halftime talk was belief as we were only 1 goal behind and if we started playing we could actually win this game..
I had a quiet quick word to one of the boys who for a couple of weeks as been passing the ball when we should of just had a run with it..
I told him to believe in himself and take them on and have a run with the ball, just like what he was doing last year with it...

Well it seemed to work because 10 minutes in after the break he had a run and leveled the game with a screaming goal which made it 2 all.

By this time the boys were starting to wake up and started playing some good footy..

In the 20th minute we scored another goal which made the score, us 3 them 2 ...
But we weren't done with them just yet, we wanted to bury them to put the game out of reach for them.with only 5 minutes remaining the boys did just that by scoring another goal which made the end score 4v2 to us...

Was a good game which gave them their first true test.
The boys are 5 and 0 now. .

Oh! and the KFC was the boys idea not the coach or the parents..😂
It's seems to be working for them...😉

110861 - 110880 of 110974 Posts