Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
112221 - 112240 of 112327 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,327 Posts
I wonder if the copper has some backbone to sort out that barking dog?
He will sort out all the riff raff in Ramsey St, dogs and drums..

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,217 Posts
I wonder if the copper has some backbone to sort out that barking dog?
Yeah well time will tell.. He still hasn't moved in fulltime yet, he's still getting stuff done before he does..
Once in and he's trying to sleep after a big shift, hahah look out baby.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,327 Posts
He will give another meaning to kick Drums.

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,217 Posts
As I keep tell my kids when they wanna play the drums... There are good times to do it, then there are bad times to do it..
And my place is pretty sound proof somewhat to tell you the truth..
Its all about consideration though..
But if the copper wants to fck with me , well look out baby James..😉

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,217 Posts
He mustn't be a bad sorta person as his brother owns a patrol..
Haha I better be careful on what I say cause I dare say his brother might be on here and see stuff..😱😂

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,855 Posts
Not so sure about that, in your own yard and close area but when you travel through area's that have different birds, I think it is very different. ;)

Foo
In all my years I have only ever been targeted by a Magpie once, it was around 10 years ago and while out on the road pulled into a small park in the middle of nowhere to have morning tea, while setting up I got swooped and while watching he did it again, we moved to the other end of the small park and he left us alone, obviously saw us as a threat being right under the nesting tree.
I think it must be looked at in a few ways, Dogs react differently to different people, quite likely Magpies could be the same, I've known Max and Maggie for around 14 years as said, the park behind us is their territory and many people walk through it and I've never seen either of them give a second glance to anyone, the plovers on the other hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,422 Posts
In all my years I have only ever been targeted by a Magpie once, it was around 10 years ago and while out on the road pulled into a small park in the middle of nowhere to have morning tea, while setting up I got swooped and while watching he did it again, we moved to the other end of the small park and he left us alone, obviously saw us as a threat being right under the nesting tree.
I think it must be looked at in a few ways, Dogs react differently to different people, quite likely Magpies could be the same, I've known Max and Maggie for around 14 years as said, the park behind us is their territory and many people walk through it and I've never seen either of them give a second glance to anyone, the plovers on the other hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Maggie's a plovers around our house don't trouble us.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,855 Posts
The Maggie's a plovers around our house don't trouble us.
Foo
Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
The plovers that nest in our park attack everyone walking through it, including dogs and cats, while nesting and for a few weeks after the chicks have hatched, saw them draw blood on a neighbours dog with the wing claws last season, I keep looking at them directly when out there, they will still swoop but veer away early.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,871 Posts
Maggies and Plovers in KFC Crumbs can't go wrong.

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,217 Posts
Plovers are the most stupidest birds on the face of the earth..
Couldn't work out to nest in trees ffs..😁

I've ran a few over with the mower when I haven't seen ..😱

And they don't like it when I mow and leave their chicks vulnerable to the kookaburras...

112221 - 112240 of 112327 Posts