Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
112261 - 112280 of 112327 Posts

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,658 Posts
Friday tomorrow and a 4 day weekend coming up :D

Reactions: rgren2

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,217 Posts
The worse sound in the world is the 5am alarm clock.. It's worse than Daniel Andrews voice talking about corona updates everyday. I just wanna smash it..

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,658 Posts
Weekend beers have begun! Engel loaded into the car weather forecast has got worse but still going but think I'll be setting up bed in the back of the patrol this weekend. Less wet stuff I have to try dry out when I get home.

Should be a good weekend

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,871 Posts
How often do we understand that we could have used our time better, and regret that we didn’t spend it wisely or say the things we needed before it was too late? How often do we dream of how good it would be to amend things we did or didn’t do, long ago or not so long ago? As the older we get, the longer and thicker are the shadows of the timeless past, what’s important here is not holding on to them, as we cannot turn the clock back and fix what is unfixable, but we can strive to do our best today to make tomorrow a joyful, happier, and more precious time. So if you love life try not to waste time, for time is what life is made up of. There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on, so surround yourself with people that want you in their life and happiness, because when someone or something you love becomes a memory, the memory truly becomes a treasure as no amount of time will get it back other than our treasured happy memories.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,422 Posts
How often do we understand that we could have used our time better, and regret that we didn’t spend it wisely or say the things we needed before it was too late? How often do we dream of how good it would be to amend things we did or didn’t do, long ago or not so long ago? As the older we get, the longer and thicker are the shadows of the timeless past, what’s important here is not holding on to them, as we cannot turn the clock back and fix what is unfixable, but we can strive to do our best today to make tomorrow a joyful, happier, and more precious time. So if you love life try not to waste time, for time is what life is made up of. There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on, so surround yourself with people that want you in their life and happiness, because when someone or something you love becomes a memory, the memory truly becomes a treasure as no amount of time will get it back other than our treasured happy memories.
What's happened? :unsure:

Foo

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,217 Posts
Yeah I regretted today because this arvo I didn't get a carton of beer on the way home from work..
But I promise tomorrow I'll make it a more joyful, happier, and more precious time and get a carton on the way home from work then...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yeah I regretted today because this arvo I didn't get a carton of beer on the way home from work..
But I promise tomorrow I'll make it a more joyful, happier, and more precious time and get a carton on the way home from work then...
I made sure I got a carton last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,422 Posts
Whilst you lot were still on the fart sack, I was out n about at 3.15am. :)

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

112261 - 112280 of 112327 Posts