Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters
112481 - 112492 of 112492 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,468 Posts
And the winners this month of the Three Stooges Award are

Top Contributors this Month
"troytheboy"
681 Replies
"45/70"
351 Replies
"Foo"
328 Replies
Sucks to be you, not being able to multi task! 🤔 🤣 🖕 🤭😇

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,468 Posts
Definitely need to get some magnesium n calcium tables happening. Bloody leg cramps are getting out of control when trying to sleep and they are so bad, that the muscle group ache all day from the cramps. :cry:

Foo

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,183 Posts
Need to eat properly.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,348 Posts
Hope you havent stopped drinking beer..Could be your problem, body gone innto shock. 🍺 🍺(y)

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,468 Posts
Need to eat properly.
As said before, I'm eating plenty of vegetables along with protein. Cramps have been a part of my life, since my early teens and increase whit activity and hard efforts on the bike.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,468 Posts
Hope you havent stopped drinking beer..Could be your problem, body gone innto shock. (y)
Nope, still have my beer and antioxidants.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,183 Posts
The tenant just found out our fridge is not like The Magic Pudding, the wife is away and I haven’t purchased any milk. I think he is broke 🙄, has no wacky or backy. He turned up with a pup he said he was looking after 🙄, well the pup is still here 🤬 and he’s been giving it milk.
I haven’t spoken to him since the pup arrived, pretty sure he knows I’m not impressed. I feed myself and don’t prepare any food for him, that’ll change when the bride comes home tomorrow.
Ahh, the joys of having a 46 year old druggo living at home. Trouble is, he doesn’t think he’s addicted. It’s for pain relief and to help him think straight (his words).

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,865 Posts
The tenant just found out our fridge is not like The Magic Pudding, the wife is away and I haven’t purchased any milk. I think he is broke 🙄, has no wacky or backy. He turned up with a pup he said he was looking after 🙄, well the pup is still here 🤬 and he’s been giving it milk.
I haven’t spoken to him since the pup arrived, pretty sure he knows I’m not impressed. I feed myself and don’t prepare any food for him, that’ll change when the bride comes home tomorrow.
Ahh, the joys of having a 46 year old druggo living at home. Trouble is, he doesn’t think he’s addicted. It’s for pain relief and to help him think straight (his words).
My SIL moved last year from Melbourne to Queensland. It was to hide from her partners 33 year old drug addict son. They put him through rehab a few times but he relapsed. He kept breaking into their home. The last straw was when she was home alone and he broke in. And at the same time he tried to defraud the ATO and his father by trying to access his fathers tax return. Last I heard he was on remand awaiting trail for this.

She left behind three daughters of her own and a grandson.

112481 - 112492 of 112492 Posts