Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 12.3%
112961 - 112980 of 113579 Posts

·
Registered
33,170 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm friggin 74, lifes running out faster than a ZD30 towing a BT50 up a muddy slope (oh! hang on that would be pretty quick). Done, have a look in Auto Electrical, is there anything else in here you would like me to move around for you before my arthritis takes over???????????????? You and Troy must be blood brothers!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Don't compare me with Brad..
I know more about 12v wiring then him..🙄

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
If you owned a BT50, you would have more time to spend on the forum instead of fixing your Patrol. I already get 147 killer wasps without having to modify it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well, if you have so much time why didn't you put it into technical to start with?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,083 Posts
Well, if you have so much time why didn't you put it into technical to start with?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Don’t know how, don’t want to know how
Can’t be bothered

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,945 Posts
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
Don’t know how, don’t want to know how
Can’t be bothered

Cool, that shall be my reply in future, :).

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,945 Posts
Bloody T-roy out at Bunnings today, looking for more cloths baskets. :eek: 😇

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,945 Posts
Reactions: Haggie

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,363 Posts
So I come home around lunch time ... bloody hell the sheila over the road (recent addition to the street, SE Asian lady, newish bride of the weirdo who’s been in the house for donkey’s years) is singing karaoke (Abba, Fleetwood Mac, need I go on?) at the top of the sound system’s range, I suspect.

Birds have fled the trees, no children are playing, even the postie bypassed the street, doors and windows are shuttered and notwithstanding the godawful racket from over the road there is no movement and the ‘hood is like a ghost town.

Might go and crank up the lawnmower or find something to grind.

Not sure what to make of it all, it ain’t flash.

Pretty sure the husband and kids aren’t home, I picture her sluring her words with a good dose of vino under her belt, and the perpetrator of unknown horrors should an unsuspecting young tradesman knock on the door.

Think I’ll ring my mate and go out for a pub lunch.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,818 Posts
Deliver a pizza. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Marko_SJ

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,945 Posts
Reactions: Yeti's Beast
112961 - 112980 of 113579 Posts