Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 12.3%
113041 - 113060 of 113579 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,078 Posts
So Troy can also multitask, He's a clever little wooky.

Reactions: Marko_SJ

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,363 Posts
Your roads are a joke..
I can vouch for that... national highway 1... From ThreeWays roadhouse in NT, heading east on the Barkley Hwy, at some point over the border in Qld it becomes (I think) the Flinders Hwy or something similar?

This road is SOOOOO bad... there was sections for tens of kms at a time with a 60 kmh speed limit... for towns? No. For road works? No. Why???? Because the road was so badly potholed and buggered that cars could be damaged by driving at a normal interstate speed limit. I was pretty gobsmacked.

Next to some of the bigger potholes, at the edge of the road there were star pickets hammered in to the ground, with a rope and a rescue pack tied to them in case a short bloke tripped over and fell in one and couldn’t get out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was fair dinkum the worst road I’ve ever been on. I got a stone chip from a greyhound bus coming the other way that I had fixed in Mt Isa, then bugger me I got another chip between there and Townsville, that I had to get fixed in Cairns. Both these chips were from boondies the size of basketballs, hurtling around the place and the ones that missed cars left craters often mistaken for meteor damage on the side of the road.

True story.

Plus... (you’ll love this Troy) ... the road went through a town called Richmond.

Seriously I’m not seeing too many positives in Qld roads 🤪

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,945 Posts

·
Registered
33,170 Posts
Hey @GUEY
See there's A petition that pushing for as many as 15 ocean baths to be built along the GoldCoast coastline, including SnapperRocks, RainbowBay, Burleigh, Miami, Narrowneck and TheSpit.

More news about Qld..

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,014 Posts

·
Registered
33,170 Posts
Hey @troytheboy in fair turnaround then, here you go ;)
Pfft I eat them for breakfast Guey..
But in all seriousness, they use to get into my FIL pool and sit either in the filter container or just sit on the he bottom of the pool waiting for a suprise attack to the jugular.
I've wrestled a few off in my time ..

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,945 Posts
My son took me for lunch to a Korean joint for lunch, to cheer me up a bit. I decided to have their vodka. At 13.5% it sure has a good kick.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,945 Posts
113041 - 113060 of 113579 Posts