Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 12.3%
113381 - 113400 of 113604 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,832 Posts
Bride and I spent a few hours at the hearing place yesterday, still deaf. 🙄

Reactions: Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
Bride and I spent a few hours at the hearing place yesterday, still deaf. 🙄
Funny you should say that, I've been going to hearing places since 1977 and I'm still deaf, but only in one ear, I just can't hear through the other.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,832 Posts
I hear cicadas, nonstop, sometimes they change their tune, gets annoying when they harmonise.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,963 Posts
I hear cicadas, nonstop, sometimes they change their tune, gets annoying when they harmonise.
Mines that bad at times, I've stopped the truck, thinking that I have an air leak in the dash.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rgren2

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,963 Posts
Where?

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
I've got an old steam train slowly pulling out central station in my left ear (the one that doesn't work at all) and cicadas in the ear in which I'm deaf :).
What?👂
Speak up, stop mumbling!

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,963 Posts
It's nearly ready.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,832 Posts
Protect your hearing. Cicadas inside your head and not being able to hear your loved ones isn’t pleasant. Mind you, at times it’s a blessing. 😉

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
Makes me remember, sitting in driveway having a beer recently and I spotted a giant Skink edging towards the driveway then it disappeard behind a bush, a few minutes later it shot out of the bush and headed across the driveway to another shrub, all of a sudden our resident Buthcher Bird dived out of nowhere only missing the skink by a nano second. The skink was as long as the BB would have been an interesting battle.

·
Registered
33,170 Posts
Makes me remember, sitting in driveway having a beer recently and I spotted a giant Skink edging towards the driveway then it disappeard behind a bush, a few minutes later it shot out of the bush and headed across the driveway to another shrub, all of a sudden our resident Buthcher Bird dived out of nowhere only missing the skink by a nano second. The skink was as long as the BB would have been an interesting battle.
The things you see at beer o'clock on the driveway hey..🙄🤭

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,963 Posts
Here's one from the other day. 🤣

Foo

113381 - 113400 of 113604 Posts