Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 11.9%
115761 - 115780 of 115835 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,237 Posts
Brad and Gazza will be watching it.:)

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
My server has gone down. This is via phone

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Bigpond is up and down like a brides nightie. 😖

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Bigpond is up and down like a brides nightie.
Well you should be with the bride then.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: grumpyone

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Line up, line up, only 9 days left for R&D batteries 😉. 24v lithium to power an electric outboard, 🤔 Charging system, 😉 yeh, ok I’ll do it for you, just this once mind you, I’m pretty busy, but I can schedule you in. 🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Line up, line up, only 9 days left for R&D batteries 😉. 24v lithium to power an electric outboard, 🤔 Charging system, 😉 yeh, ok I’ll do it for you, just this once mind you, I’m pretty busy, but I can schedule you in. 🤣🤣
Sounds like mates rates at walk away prices. Woohoo, I think I need one of them thar fancy pants smart chargers and a 200amh battery and a load distribution shareing thingyamejig as well. 🤔😁

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Well, that’s gratitude, here we are offering priceless R&D, giving you the new knowledge to take to a new employer, we are willing to give free time and effort to benefit you. All we, the labour providers get out of this is, rejection.
The kudos you could have taken with you, the initiative that you could have showed to prospective employers, the fact that you were willing to branch out into the marine and camping industries.
The research that @Foo and I were willing to undertake, for free, would have made you a leader in your industry.
You can reconsider, I’ll PM you a delivery address for you to supply and fit.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,897 Posts
Well, that’s gratitude, here we are offering priceless R&D, giving you the new knowledge to take to a new employer, we are willing to give free time and effort to benefit you. All we, the labour providers get out of this is, rejection.
The kudos you could have taken with you, the initiative that you could have showed to prospective employers, the fact that you were willing to branch out into the marine and camping industries.
The research that @Foo and I were willing to undertake, for free, would have made you a leader in your industry.
Neither of you do anything or go anywhere??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Neither of you do anything or go anywhere??

Ha, got you there. I went to the Drs yesterday, the day before, Aldi. Mowed a lawn, put out rubbish bin.
Today, I’m doing R&D on charging systems (not giving you the free results now 🤐), then some research into cleaning salt. Might even visit a fuel station and fill the Patrol (remember them) using my 13c/l discount.
My life is all go, go, go.
Then I’ll have a nana-nap. It’s tiring being retired. 😴
Probably go fishing next week in Platypus Bay, you’ll be driving around Brisvegas. Could have been doing valuable research for you.🧐🤓

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Ha, got you there. I went to the Drs yesterday, the day before, Aldi. Mowed a lawn, put out rubbish bin.
Today, I’m doing R&D on charging systems (not giving you the free results now ), then some research into cleaning salt. Might even visit a fuel station and fill the Patrol (remember them) using my 13c/l discount.
My life is all go, go, go.
Then I’ll have a nana-nap. It’s tiring being retired.
Probably go fishing next week in Platypus Bay, you’ll be driving around Brisvegas. Could have been doing valuable research for you.
Vertically challenged youngins have no respect or idea.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rgren2 and Haggie

·
Registered
nissan gq
2,212 Posts
Well I did it
Formally resigned yesterday
Plan to head south to see mum and help sort some of dads stuff and see what happened next.

Today is a new day
9 days till I’m free

Lucky bugger,I had to give a months notice [was in the EBA] so I finished on Thursday after Easter,win on the PHs and no Friday BS (y) :giggle:

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,348 Posts
I want air fryer in the back, and coffee machine and travel buddy. Get cracking Yeti.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,262 Posts
Well I did it
Formally resigned yesterday
Plan to head south to see mum and help sort some of dads stuff and see what happened next.

Today is a new day
9 days till I’m free

Must be something on the water... I sent my resume off last night for a job a friend recommended me for. See what happens could be my turn next!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,845 Posts
A friend from my old 4x4 club back in Sydney just dropped in, he finished up his job last week, his wife finishes in a week & a half, then they move up to Coffs. She got the first job she applied for in Coffs, plenty of jobs available up this way, it's just housing that's in short supply.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Check out the Dish while you’re there.

115761 - 115780 of 115835 Posts