Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 11.8%
116521 - 116540 of 116652 Posts

Β·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
$43k for a 21 year old patrol. Did it come from Nimbin and still has the secret compartments full. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Β·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,982 Posts
People are asking crazy money at the moment. CRDs with around 100k km are asking around $50k & I've seen people asking around $20k for 2.8Ls. I don't know if they're getting the asking price or not though. Tempted to advertise mine for stupid money just to see if someone would pay it.

Β·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
And then you have to spend stupid money to replace.

Β·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,433 Posts
But he could get some reliable...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Β·
Premium Member
nissan
7,166 Posts
I lost interest in Rugby years ago but I've just seen the clips of the final Australia v France test match where Australia won despite having a player sent off in the first 5 minutes and playing the rest of the game one man down. When I read that Koroibete was sent off after 5 minutes for a high shot on the French captain I thought he must have had a brain fade but after looking at the video of the incident it is clear that French rugby players spend too much time watching French soccer.

Β·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,647 Posts
Just had my second Pfizer jab… so I jokingly said to the nurse β€œthat’s great, if I get lost or go missing my misso can just ring Bill Gates and have him track me”, she laughed and said that late last week a couple came in, the husband refused to be vaccinated but came to watch his wife cop her dose. He honestly believed that in that tiny vial were dozens of micro chips so big brother could track you. The nurse said β€œwell you must be very important to require tracking, what purpose would it serve?” then he sprouted off about the new world order etc etc, and even the wife rolled her eyes and shook her head.

These morons are out there… I’m not sure what is is that predisposes some folks in to blind belief of any conspiracy theory going, sans evidence.

I argued with a flat earther a year or so back. She was completely unable to answer or explain any observable phenomenon I brought up that is easily explained by the indisputable fact that the earth is almost a sphere, and had the hide to call ME a sheep and said I should wake up!

She also said the moon is hollow and made by aliens because it’s not as massive as it should be and seismographs prove it. No joke.

Fcukwits everywhere you look.

Β·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
Ahh Baldric, I see your cunning plan. Big remote trip coming up. You now have your own built in EPIRB. Smart sparkie like you have figured out how to turn it on when required. πŸ€”πŸ‘

Β·
Premium Member
nissan
7,166 Posts
World rugby is embarrassed by the "high shot" charge against Aussie winger Marika Koroibete that was handed out by the French referee and has thrown it out without it even going to a hearing. Rugby Union's governing body says Australia winger Marika Koroibete did not deserve to be sent off during the Wallabies' test win over France last Saturday and that the initial impact from Koroibete's shoulder was to the opponent's shoulder and any touch by the opponent's head was incidental. This was obvious to the crowd at the stadium and anyone watching the telecast. I wonder how the ref got it so wrong, ... unless he is taking tips from soccer too..

Β·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,693 Posts
Well I'm back.. And this is what happens when a semi changes lanes when you are next to him. Swirl marks are from his front wheel nuts.

Attachments

Β·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts
:unsure: So what's your excuse for disappearing, nobody knew whether you were bloody sooking, crook or dead? 🀬

Foo

Β·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,693 Posts
:unsure: So what's your excuse for disappearing, nobody knew whether you were bloody sooking, crook or dead? 🀬

Foo
Sorry Hunny was just having a bit of a break from social media. Been a hell of a year with covid and stepsons suicide not seeing grandson in melbourne , health been a bit $hit lately too. Nice you missed me though. 😍😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ€ͺ

Β·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,433 Posts
Foo was fretting for you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Β·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,664 Posts

Β·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts
Sorry Hunny was just having a bit of a break from social media. Been a hell of a year with covid and stepsons suicide not seeing grandson in melbourne , health been a bit $hit lately too. Nice you missed me though. 😍😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ€ͺ
Well, don't let it happen again, just say ya having a break. :cautious:

Foo

• Love
Reactions: GUzdute
116521 - 116540 of 116652 Posts