Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 11.8%
116541 - 116560 of 116652 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts
1st lockdown long distance love affair ... 👨‍❤️‍👨
No, that was with you n T-roy but then again, has been a long term one. :unsure: 🤣😇

Foo

• Haha
Reactions: Softy

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,166 Posts
Well, Japan destroyed Australia in the Softball 8 to 1. It would have been far worse for Australia except for the mercy rule which ended the game early. Well done Japan.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,664 Posts
No, that was with you n T-roy but then again, has been a long term one. :unsure: 🤣😇

Foo
You will never see me pining for that twit like you did for your little Nicky poo...:love::love::love:👨‍❤️‍👨:love:

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,426 Posts
Had mum n dad come around for the afternoon for a catch up but when saying goodbye, I took my eyes off mum and she lost her balance getting into the car and went backwards and hit her head on the road. Checked her over before picking her up and not split in the head but then she started losing blood from the mouth. Had a look and she had put her teeth into her tongue and because she is on blood thinners, it wouldn't stop very quickly. Had a gander on the pooter and it said a damp teabag in a cloth and this slowed it down eventually. My wife came home from her drive to pickup something for me and it was decided the ambulance might be a good move, due to the head knock. Anyway, they rolled up and weren't happy with her heartrate plus the fact they though a head scan would be a good idea to checkout the internals for any bleeding. So I now sit here awaiting a call from the hospital waiting to see if she is kept in or I can pick her up. No one was allowed to go with her due to the beer virus quarantine. :cry:

Foo
Saw your update a page later. My grandma fell a similar way a few weeks back. Like your mum she was OK except for a huge egg.
Glad she's ok.
People are asking crazy money at the moment. CRDs with around 100k km are asking around $50k & I've seen people asking around $20k for 2.8Ls. I don't know if they're getting the asking price or not though. Tempted to advertise mine for stupid money just to see if someone would pay it.
50k is what they were selling for new in '15.

·
17,664 Posts
Cash in Marko..

·
17,664 Posts
Any news on your mother Foo??
Hope she's ok.(y)

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
Reactions: 45/70

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,426 Posts
Cash in Marko..
Nah then I'd have the privilege of having to buy a 76 or 79 to replace it for 85k.

Then add converting to auto and coils for a cool 30k which the CRuD came standard with... Nah I think I'll keep the Pootrol.

Besides, few things convert diesel into NVH as well as a CRuD ZD these days, so that all seems a bit bland.

·
17,664 Posts
Yeah.. Better the devil you know mate.
Was talking to the chap I purchased my ute of the other day,(he replaced it with a v8 cruiser) He reccons my GU was the best car he has ever owned..Hasnt got much nice to say about toyotas..:giggle:

·
Registered
CRD Wagon
1,426 Posts
Yeah.. Better the devil you know mate.
Was talking to the chap I purchased my ute of the other day,(he replaced it with a v8 cruiser) He reccons my GU was the best car he has ever owned..Hasnt got much nice to say about toyotas..:giggle:
They are the perfect blend of practically with comfort and BlandCruiser (™ of dkril) styling looks like dog excrement.
They don't make 80s or 60s anymore so I can't see myself buying anything from Toyota when I already have the trol. You might get a V8 (not a real one) in a 70 but you get f-all else.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
Pluckachook had to go to Tokyo to secure the games 🙄🤔, yeah right, just a junket.

“Brisbane was the sole legitimate candidate by the end of the process for the 2032 Games, having become the IOC's preferred bidder. The official announcement came at 6.30pm on Wednesday (AEST).
Yet a leaked press release from Tokyo Olympics organisers, more than an hour before the official vote, revealed that Brisbane had already secured the Games; leading to accusations that the pomp and ceremony was all for show.
Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk was already under fire for going to Tokyo, which she insisted was absolutely necessary for the bid's success. She, Prime Minister Scott Morrison, Brisbane Lord Major Adrian Schrinner and Australian Olympic Committee President John Coates gave a final presentation to IOC members about an hour before the final vote, which finished 72 from 77 in Brisbane's favour.”

Reactions: dkril

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts
Fork, just got a call to say my brother collapsed this morning and on the way to hospital. 😱🥺

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
Fork, just got a call to say my brother collapsed this morning and on the way to hospital. 😱🥺

Foo
Damn you’re having a bad run. Hope all goes well with him.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,709 Posts
He was diagnosed with shingles yesterday and it could be something to do with them from what we are being told. He's having a heap of tests done now. Thanks blokes.

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,753 Posts
Just went and had my injection, the needle was a lot smaller than the previous one, does the same thing and lasts for three months. Stings like I’ve walked into a wasp. Good thing I don’t have to pay full price.
9F140399-8C14-4819-9833-906C992943BC.jpeg
2DBFB509-45DD-4037-9788-D250E5C6A887.jpeg

116541 - 116560 of 116652 Posts