Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • I look but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 11.6%
117221 - 117240 of 117496 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts
What a chit day, I've been feeling totally wasted all day with back shoulder and pain, plus struggled to keep awake, so went back to bed at 10.30 after an Oxycodone. Had so much to do today and have accomplished nothing. :poop:🤬 Still don't feel any better except for a bit less aching in the back n shoulders. I wonder if I shouldn't have gone for a ride yesterday, because the area where the op was done on Friday wasn't very happy by the time I got home. :unsure:

It was a magic morning for a ride though. :)

Foo

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,376 Posts
But al least you can tell the time with yours. ;)

Foo
@rgren2 ; @Foo ;
Ok I’ve come back from the future to explain a couple of things to you old fellas.
My Apple Watch is able to change the picture you see on its screen.
The back to the future screen is just a photo.
You can tell the time and do all the things an Apple Watch is capable of include read the time which you will see is in the top right hand corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts
Might time to take esty's advice and stay off the devil bike
:unsure: 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Nope, I'm here till I'm in my late 90's or hit the century. ;)

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts
🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🤣
Unlike Softy, I have never broken or fracture a bone in my sport but I did get a fractured skull when the truck hit me at 80kmh from behind. 🤬

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,126 Posts
Well ended up with a half productive day. Mowed the back yard, carted all of the mongrel palm fronds into the trailer and by the time I'd walked back to the backyard, there were more of the stinking things on the ground. 🤬 🤬 Then cooked a nice roast dinner. Forked now and pain has returned, so shower time + painkillers and try n get some sleep before getting up at 1.45am for work. 🤬

Foo

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
11,376 Posts
Well ended up with a half productive day. Mowed the back yard, carted all of the mongrel palm fronds into the trailer and by the time I'd walked back to the backyard, there were more of the stinking things on the ground. Then cooked a nice roast dinner. Forked now and pain has returned, so shower time + painkillers and try n get some sleep before getting up at 1.45am for work.

Foo
Well I did sfa this weekend.
Fitted a new mixer tap in the kitchen, new door closer to the front screen door, cleaned the 6x4 patio including the roof with the Karcher then went to the MIL’s house and fed the bird, did a few odd jobs.
For those who don’t know.
The FIL died 3 months ago and the MIL is now in care with not long to go. Both have / had the big C.
My poor wife has had a crap year with worse things to come.
How the hell do we clean out and sell a massive family home full of so much.
Hits home that we work hard, buy possessions all our life and for what?
In the end it just becomes a garage sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,340 Posts
Yep, look I around, have been through a couple of rough weeks myself. Will be calling on some favours here when my time comes to sell my Patrol. There is no one in my family that I would pass it on too. 😖😖 Would rather see it go to someone who would appreciate it than trash it.

117221 - 117240 of 117496 Posts