Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 39 54.2%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • I visit this thread but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I visit this thread only on days that end in a Y

Votes: 0 0.0%
119421 - 119440 of 121367 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,571 Posts
Went over to Caloundra yesterday to have a look at where sea has broken through but weather was rubbish, couldn't get a pic, coincidently, today ABC News has an article on it, interesting, will go over in a few days at high tide to try and get a pic. I could see the sand building up on the inside of the new bar

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
19,035 Posts
Off to work tomorrow, arvo flight then straight on to night shift. Not sure I’m so keen on this aspect of the nightshift week, by 2 or 3 in the morning everyone is cooked. How more fingers aren’t chopped off at that time of the first night more often I don’t know.

Not a fan of nightshift at the best of times but meh… suck it up, signed up for it. At least it’s only 7 nights… on day shift week it’s 8 days.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,451 Posts
Back in the olden days I was on night shift on a dozer, Hinz dam, knock off service the machine, drive around Brisvegas and get spares, back at work at 5pm to service the machine for my shift. Was getting $100 per week and paid tax on that. Ahhhhh, those were the days. 🙄

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,451 Posts
You just get ducted and have control of the ducting system. I only have our bedroom, kitchen and living areas turned on. Close the doors to the other rooms, saves $$$ and makes the system more efficient as it doesn’t have to work hard to heat/cool.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
19,858 Posts
Screw this weather.. Had about 30 minutes sleep and now 0230 and given up and got up. When i build my house every bedroom will have a reverse cycle unit on each wall of each bedroom. :LOL:
Now you know how poor Foo feels.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,451 Posts
He’ll never be known as the Dream Machine. 😳🙄😂

Reactions: Marko_SJ and Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,451 Posts
I have one of these for the caravan, it is now beside the bed, due to the treatment I don’t regulate my temperature too well, it will run all night for two nights on one charge. Only have it on the lowest setting and not oscillating.
Camera accessory Electric blue Font Composite material Circle

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,343 Posts
Still plenty of wheat in storage out here. This is H2 for flour production. Clouds are the bonus. 😎

Cloud Sky Tree Asphalt Natural landscape
Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Automotive tire
Cloud Atmosphere Sky Daytime Natural environment

Foo

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
19,035 Posts
I’m at the airport, the coppers are walking a drug dog around (I guess? Or is it explosives?), a black Labrador.

Never sat down when he sniffed my bag so I guess I’m all good lol

Glad to see it happening, way too many idiots on mine sites on gear they shouldn’t be on, and unfortunately some of the worst ones are out of your system the quickest.

119421 - 119440 of 121367 Posts