Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I visit this thread but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I visit this thread only on days that end in a Y

Votes: 1 1.4%
121701 - 121720 of 121889 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2016 BT-50
10,276 Posts
Congratulations
You need a new name now.
Hey does your canopy has lift up doors on both sides?
I choose a slider on the drivers side and a lift up on the other.
That way can put the dog in there and he can put his head out while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lift up both sides. we have no dog or tenants.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
12,281 Posts
LDV T60 would have been better :D
I used to supply LDV with batteries as OEM aftermarket parts
I asked each stealership what they thought of their cars.
They all said the battery was the best part and they all had pallets of blown up engines and gearbox’s behind the workshop

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
21,492 Posts
I used to supply LDV with batteries as OEM aftermarket parts
I asked each stealership what they thought of their cars.
They all said the battery was the best part and they all had pallets of blown up engines and gearbox’s behind the workshop

My comment still stands...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: rgren2

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
21,492 Posts
Oldman saw the oncologist yesterday to sort out chemo. Apparently he can't take tablets because he doesn't have some sort of protein in his blood so has to go for treatments. From what he was saying it will be 31 sessions over 2 years. I didn't realise it would drag on so long.

He is locked in for 2 years so I guess they think he will live that long at least.....

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
That sounds like very positive information. 👍

Reactions: Foo and Softy

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
My generator had about 3/4 of a tank of fuel in it, instead of pouring it out I thought I’d just run it out, it doesn’t get much work so a run will clean things up a bit. Started it at 10.30am and let it run, no load as I couldn’t be bothered getting the fan heater out of the caravan. 10pm, I’ve turned it off and will finish the process tomorrow. It’ll probably only run for a few minutes. 🙄🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
12,281 Posts
My generator had about 3/4 of a tank of fuel in it, instead of pouring it out I thought I’d just run it out, it doesn’t get much work so a run will clean things up a bit. Started it at 10.30am and let it run, no load as I couldn’t be bothered getting the fan heater out of the caravan. 10pm, I’ve turned it off and will finish the process tomorrow. It’ll probably only run for a few minutes.
I’m lucky to get 4 hours from ours

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
My generator had about 3/4 of a tank of fuel in it, instead of pouring it out I thought I’d just run it out, it doesn’t get much work so a run will clean things up a bit. Started it at 10.30am and let it run, no load as I couldn’t be bothered getting the fan heater out of the caravan. 10pm, I’ve turned it off and will finish the process tomorrow. It’ll probably only run for a few minutes. 🙄🤣🤣🤣
Never tested mine for run time but I know it ran overnight several years ago to keep fridges going during a blackout.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Ran for another hour. Now to let it cool down and put it away ready for the next blackout. I have the switchboard wired so I can connect it to the house, it’ll run all the normal house bar the pool pump and Airconditioning. I have a gas stove so can cook with that, I do unplug the jug and microwave so someone else doesn’t come in and turn them both on, that will trip the generator if the fridges are running.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Ive been living under a rock (by design) what's this referring to Rod?
Lisa opened her mouth and spouted off about a current trial (Brittany Higgins rape) during her acceptance speech at the Lurgies. She’d been warned by legal people earlier not to mention it. 🙄 The trial has now been put back until October. Her an channel 10 have hired an expensive QC on retainer.
Some people live in the rarified atmosphere of their own world. This will more than likely blow up, the accused will possibly get his legal to call for a mistrial over this.

121701 - 121720 of 121889 Posts