Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I visit this thread but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I visit this thread only on days that end in a Y

Votes: 1 1.4%
122321 - 122340 of 122416 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,289 Posts
For that "inner cleanliness",could be an add for laxitives :LOL:
And a bonus free (not so free but rather expensive in this USA) stomach pumping.

Reactions: grumpyone

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,289 Posts
I got a cheap ozito from Bunnings, my B&D refused to work last time I went to use it, I bought it around ‘76. You’d think tools would last.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
21,664 Posts
I got a cheap ozito from Bunnings, my B&D refused to work last time I went to use it, I bought it around ‘76. You’d think tools would last.
I was looking at these last night.. seems to have a pretty good review and i guess the blower function would be handy.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,671 Posts
I've had an older Ozito one for years, without any problems. I only got a cheap one as I don't use one very often, so don't know how long it would last with a lot of use. It had no problems cutting 50mm thick solid Red Mahogany.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,818 Posts
I have had a Bosch for decades,great machine,thanks for the heads-up I might grab one of those bench grinders as a dedicated drill sharpener 😉
I had Boch gear for years also but some low life bottom feeding maggot decided that I didn't need them anymore. 🤬 🤬

The ALDI power tools that I've purchased over the last couple of years, has always been good and then there's their warranty, which is brilliant. 😁

Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
Probably music to Ross's ears but tapa doesn't seem to be working. ☹
Yayyyyyyyy! may it fade to oblivion %$#@&)*(^[email protected]#

Go Mobile Version! works for me and I can see everything that Tapa can't.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,818 Posts
@GUzdute how ya going with your van and the insurance company? :unsure:

Foo

·
just a good guy.
2016 BT-50
10,348 Posts
@GUzdute how ya going with your van and the insurance company? :unsure:

Foo
Good thanks for asking. The insurance mob have approved repair of hiace but can't get in to crash repairers till 10th Oct. They told me $6000 damage and repair and market value of van $15000 = didn't think worth that much. I can't open back tailgate so a pain to use for work at the moment so have gone out and bought a 2010 diesel auto VW Caddy , when hiace is fixed the hiace is getting sold. Hiace is 16 years old on lpg and has over half a million k's on it. Front and rear damaged.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Automotive side-view mirror

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,818 Posts
Lack of super funds and can't get pension till 67.
I'm pulling the pin at the end of next year. Had gut full of work and running myself into the ground. 🖕 I can't keep pushing out up to 16hrs a day and putting up will all the fools on the road. 😡

Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
I'm pulling the pin at the end of next year. Had gut full of work and running myself into the ground. 🖕 I can't keep pushing out up to 16hrs a day and putting up will all the fools on the road. 😡

Foo
Goodonyamate, not the same but I made a call in 2000 and it lead to bigger and better things, you never know.

122321 - 122340 of 122416 Posts