Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I visit this thread but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I visit this thread only on days that end in a Y

Votes: 1 1.4%
122341 - 122360 of 122514 Posts

Premium Member
Nuffin now
Well that's not good! :eek:

Temperature Font Thermostat Clock Material property

Foo

Premium Member
Nuffin now

Registered
2003 GU PATROL
I'll be going to try get a jigsaw this morning but I just noticed they have these moisture meters. I think I have a leak in the bathroom wall are these something that these can be used for or are they more checking moisture levels in wood etc?

EDIT - Scrap that after some google it seems they are for sticking the probe into a surface to test won't work though the wall.

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
I'll be going to try get a jigsaw this morning but I just noticed they have these moisture meters. I think I have a leak in the bathroom wall are these something that these can be used for or are they more checking moisture levels in wood etc?

EDIT - Scrap that after some google it seems they are for sticking the probe into a surface to test won't work though the wall.
Turn off all water automatic refill systems in the house, including hot water, toilets, etc, after say 15 minutes when things have settled, go out to your water meter and take a reading, find something to do in the garden for an hour or two, then go back and check meter, or alternatively do the start procedure before you go to bed then check meter first thing in the morning, gives more time and will let you know for sure if you have a leak somewhere.

Registered
2003 GU PATROL
Turn off all water automatic refill systems in the house, including hot water, toilets, etc, after say 15 minutes when things have settled, go out to your water meter and take a reading, find something to do in the garden for an hour or two, then go back and check meter, or alternatively do the start procedure before you go to bed then check meter first thing in the morning, gives more time and will let you know for sure if you have a leak somewhere.
Unfortunately being a group of units we all share one meter so can't do that.

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn

Premium Member
Nuffin now
He sold his old Patrol though, I fail to see how he can effectively enjoy retirement?

What's he going to do?
#1 Not drive trucks or work 16hr days for a start.

#2 Get on my treadly's and get fit and win another QLD Championship or more.

#3 Lose 20kgs

#4 Enjoy having a life.

#5 Go see the places that I want to see.

#6 Start homebrewing again.

#7 Fit the new Ute out the way I want it,

#8 Help some youngins in my sport.

#9 Enjoy being able to have a sleep when I want to.

#10 Start a small pressure cleaning business.

There's one more that I'm trying to remember ........................................................... .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:unsure: Oh I remember now.

#11 Spend more time annoying the crap out of you lot! 不不:dance:

Foo

Premium Member
Nuffin now

Premium Member
Nuffin now
The unedited version.

Foo

• Wow
Reactions: Bidja and grumpyone

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn

Registered
CRD Wagon
#1 Not drive trucks or work 16hr days for a start.

#2 Get on my treadly's and get fit and win another QLD Championship or more.

#3 Lose 20kgs

#4 Enjoy having a life.

#5 Go see the places that I want to see.

#6 Start homebrewing again.

#7 Fit the new Ute out the way I want it,

#8 Help some youngins in my sport.

#9 Enjoy being able to have a sleep when I want to.

#10 Start a small pressure cleaning business.

There's one more that I'm trying to remember ........................................................... .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:unsure: Oh I remember now.

#11 Spend more time annoying the crap out of you lot! 不不:dance:

Foo
None of that sounds nearly as good as:
1 cleaning faulty MAF sensors
2 spilling oil everywhere doing home oil changes
3 replacing belt tensioners every 80,000km
4 cleaning Dawes valves.
5 chasing wobbles and suspension play
6 removing and resurfacing exhaust manifolds

:eek:

Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
I got a cheap ozito from Bunnings, my B&D refused to work last time I went to use it, I bought it around 76. Youd think tools would last.
Ive had an Ozito for years. Its been good but I passed it on when I inherited dads tools.
He had a Bosch one with weird blades. I had to Google how to install them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

122341 - 122360 of 122514 Posts