Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 40 51.9%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I visit this thread but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I visit this thread only on days that end in a Y

Votes: 1 1.3%
123361 - 123380 of 123427 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
🤣 🤣 😇

Motor vehicle Cartoon Rectangle Automotive design Font

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
Has Softy fallen off the perch or the yak? :unsure:

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts

Had this old girl visit us at work today. Sounded good with its 308 manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They should never have stopped the production of the 308! 🤬

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
Even if you knowing nothing about my sport, you can't understand how good this bloke was and still is. :) He was making more money on the professional circuit than our prime minister of the time in the late 70's. Danny Clark had more respect from the public as well. ;) His speed in a sprint finish was just magic. 😎

Foo

·
Premium Member
nissan
8,029 Posts
Had this old girl visit us at work today. Sounded good with its 308 manual
I used to own a warmed over HZ Kingswood SL 308 4 speed wagon until we had our fourth child in the mid 90s and ran out of seats. My wife loved having a car that looked like mum's taxi with 3 kiddy seats in the back that would dust the young blokes in their GTi hatches.

·
Premium Member
nissan
8,029 Posts
Danny Clark had more respect from the public as well. ;) His speed in a sprint finish was just magic.
Coming into the last corner he looks to have 20km/h extra pace on the front runners, absolutely incredible. Coming onto the back straight on the last lap I wouldn't have given him a chance but that last 150m was amazing. Giving up to a 110m head start to the nation's best riders in a 2000m race seems excessive but I'd say the handicap system is doing its job well when five blokes cross the finish line within 3m of each other including the guys with the heaviest and lightest handicaps.

I'm guessing from the commentator's call the guys in front went too hard too early. Three of them started with about 100m head start and were up to 200m clear of the two scratch riders part way through indicating they were quite a bit faster than the back markers in the earlier stages of the race. They were all blown away by Danny Clark in the last 50 metres though.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
Coming into the last corner he looks to have 20km/h extra pace on the front runners, absolutely incredible. Coming onto the back straight on the last lap I wouldn't have given him a chance but that last 150m was amazing. Giving up to a 110m head start to the nation's best riders in a 2000m race seems excessive but I'd say the handicap system is doing its job well when five blokes cross the finish line within 3m of each other including the guys with the heaviest and lightest handicaps.

I'm guessing from the commentator's call the guys in front went too hard too early. Three of them started with about 100m head start and were up to 200m clear of the two scratch riders part way through indicating they were quite a bit faster than the back markers in the earlier stages of the race. They were all blown away by Danny Clark in the last 50 metres though.
His ability to go so hard and fast at the end, is legendary and the only rider that I've watched compress his frame when he kicks hard. 😮 He is also one of our very best all round riders to ride Road and Track and win. His record in 6 Day races is next to none. (y)

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
Did anyone see that performance by the muppet that heads the FIFA organisation? What a complete wangker but I guess when you're being handed corrupt money, you need to justify it. :rolleyes:

Foo

Reactions: grumpyone

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
56,163 Posts
Has Softy fallen off the perch or the yak? :unsure:

Foo
He can't believe the people I know 😂😅😱😂😅

123361 - 123380 of 123427 Posts