Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Hmmmm! How popular is this thread overall?

• I visit this thread to comment every day no matter what

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • I visit this thread to look and have a laugh

Votes: 40 51.9%
  • I visit this thread because I saw it in New Posts

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I visit this thread but wouldn't be caught dead posting

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I visit this thread only on days that end in a Y

Votes: 1 1.3%
123401 - 123420 of 123427 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
I thought it was too wet to harvest. Or, are they clearing the silos in preparation for the next harvest?
No, some places are okay but plenty of others need another week of no rain. ;)

This is wheat.

Foo

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,920 Posts
Was in the garage this afternoon & heard a loud crash out on the road, figured it was yet another accident. Couldn't see anything, then saw dust coming up from the embankment over the road. Raced over to see a car smashed into a tree, so climbed down, expecting to see the worst. Thank God for airbags, the woman driving was dazed and had a few small cuts on her face, arm & leg. A few others came to help & we had to get her out through the passenger door & up the bank to lay her down. Seems she had a medical episode, blacked out & just ran off the road, luckily nothing coming the other way.
Although I'm not looking forward to getting rid of the Patrol, things like this convince me I'm making the right decision to get something safer.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Plant

·
Registered
nissan gq
3,387 Posts
:unsure:🤣🤣😵

Foo
Oh yeh,Darwin award here we go !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,328 Posts
Was in the garage this afternoon & heard a loud crash out on the road, figured it was yet another accident. Couldn't see anything, then saw dust coming up from the embankment over the road. Raced over to see a car smashed into a tree, so climbed down, expecting to see the worst. Thank God for airbags, the woman driving was dazed and had a few small cuts on her face, arm & leg. A few others came to help & we had to get her out through the passenger door & up the bank to lay her down. Seems she had a medical episode, blacked out & just ran off the road, luckily nothing coming the other way.
Although I'm not looking forward to getting rid of the Patrol, things like this convince me I'm making the right decision to get something safer.
View attachment 547854
Not only that it is all the other forkwits on the road.

Only yesterday a truckwit (tipper coming out of a quarry) looked me straight in the eye and then pulled out straight in front of me.

Time for a camera.

Edit there are professional truck drivers and truckwits.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
21,710 Posts
Truckwits... Love it..
At my last job they called the dopey drivers maggot's..
Like any profession.. theres good and bad.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,920 Posts
The difference between city and country. In Sydney when there's even a minor bingle there are half a dozen tow trucks there within 5 minutes fighting for the job. The car that crashed over the road yesterday is still there and probably will be for a while.

·
just a good guy.
2016 BT-50 2011 Hyundai iLoad.
10,756 Posts
The difference between city and country. In Sydney when there's even a minor bingle there are half a dozen tow trucks there within 5 minutes fighting for the job. The car that crashed over the road yesterday is still there and probably will be for a while.
Maybe no insurance and can't afford the tow.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
Would loved to have been able to do this type of racing. My Dad did motor pace training with us on my TS250 and would hit 70Kmh on the Ipswich Velodrome but these blokes with the proper Derny's would hit 80Kmh+. Many of the Derny riders and some of the cyclists, also lost their life during the early years of racing. 🥺

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts
For some reason, some pictures aren’t being displayed. This one and an earlier one from @45/70 . 🤔

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts
OK, it just came up. 👍

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
21,850 Posts
The one about the Derny?

Foo
Yes, came up briefly then went. Lots of Chinese/Japanese writing, could have even been Arabic. 🙄🤔

• Wow
Reactions: Foo
123401 - 123420 of 123427 Posts