Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
builder not a buyer!
nissan
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just watching ch9 and have noticed the amount of money that has been donated to the flood victims around australia, some $4.65million. great effort australia and its businesses. as i flicked it over i noticed that the aus general manager for etihad airways was on and he donated $1million!!!

that sounds familiar, oh yeah thats right, well done etihad you just equalled (pretty sure) the qld governments donation to the flood appeal! wake up to yourself anna ya **k bag maybe if your interests werent so much into the asset fire sale and pumping money into the gold coast & spending on trying to get a world cup here, you might have restored a small pooftenth of faith back to the qld people (if that were possible :confused:)

rank not yet over!

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Latest polls show that Anna is even more loathed, hated and despised than she was before. I can't imagine what new stunts she has in mind, or what new blunder she will make.

I do know this...if she treads on a lungfish with her high heels and kills it, nobody will vote for her at all. The only supporters she has, apart from her husband who owes his job to her, are the insane Greenies who vote Labor 'cos they don't have a candidate of their own.

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Latest newspoll out today 59-41 two party preferred to LNP, JP Langbroek has even streaked ahead as preferred premier. who da thunk that! :coffee:

This pretty much some up Qld labor for me;

"But the Premier's attempts to draw a line in the sand on her perilous position and start afresh soon came undone, even before she had a chance to ring in the new year last weekend.

The culprit was her bad error of judgment in returning to her family holiday in Sydney a day after describing the floods as the state's "toughest hour"."

:-( Pity the lightning missed.

·
Registered
nissan gq
706 Posts
It is great to see that at a major time of need aussie's band together and donate money and even time.It was the same with the fires down here in 09.
Things like that make me damn proud to be an aussie.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
25,694 Posts
^^ That's what makes us special, because we bat above our weight.:)( except the Aus cricket team) :rolleyes:

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
According to a headline this morning, the ALP has removed her altogether from their website (not something I can be bothered verifying).

·
builder not a buyer!
nissan
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is great to see that at a major time of need aussie's band together and donate money and even time.It was the same with the fires down here in 09.
Things like that make me damn proud to be an aussie.
X2 mate. Courier reads this morning they raise a little over $11million.

I would terribly hate to be in the position of the struggling families during this natural disaster. Our familys thoughts go out to everyone doing it tough ATM. Hopefully the guys off this forum stay safe too.

Cheers

·
Banned
nissan
69 Posts
HAVE A LOOK AT THIS EMAIL I RECEIVED TODAY

Who would own up to having voted for this anti-Australian Government. These people should be
brought to trial for treason.
I see our beloved prime minister - in all her generosity

Is going to..... wait for It ............. give a $25,000 interest free LOAN to those unfortunate AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS affected

by the floods in Queensland plus wait for It .............. $1,000 for every affected adult & $400 for every child of said

family.................. this makes me all warm and fuzzy when she can give:

Gillard pledges $500M to Indonesia for Islamic schools.
$500m school deal for Jakarta

Gillard promises $160M to Vietnam for new bridge.
Australia signs on to Mekong project - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Gillard offers $45M to aid Indonesia for climate change.
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/australia-offers-indonesia-climate-change-aid/story-e6frfku0-

·
Banned
nissan
69 Posts
I tend to agree Tonka!!!!

Makes me so angry sometimes, that we can see the problem here but cant do anything about it...

·
Registered
nissan
708 Posts
the world isnt phukd. its just this stupid pm. seriously. what did you all expect, a woman running the show. what they need to do, is get rid of her. and EMPLOY a business man to run the show. that way, they will look at ways to make money, rather than send $500M to a bunch of terrorists (basicly thats the real story, no point arguing about it) or $160M for a bridge. tell them to find another way. and why would she give a place money to help with climate change? wtf is that going to do?

the qld government has had enough of a spending spree. it needs to be run as a business, where the money spent isnt tax free (im not sure if it is, but i cant think of the correct phrasing for what im trying to say). and it neds to be run where all the $$$ in and $$$ out are accounted for.

cheers

jbates58

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Dont start me on the premier and transport ministers wastage on re badging of the railway...... despite the fact that QRNational has changed their logos making it entirely unnecessary for state rail to then change theirs.

·
Banned
nissan
69 Posts
Maybe we should let all the boat people take over this country and we will go over to theirs, fix it up and then they will want to go back cos they have phucked this one and then we will come back and start again, have no idea what i am talking about but just gave myself a headache.
I AM CONFUSED

1 - 20 of 21 Posts