nissan patrol
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Female Governor General
Female Prime Minister
Female QLD Premier
Female NSW Premier
Female TAS Premier

NO wonder Australia floods monthly and acts like a Cyclone!!!

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
They pulled exactly the same stunt in New Zealand. It took a while but the whole place went down the plughole eventually.

What happened was that women schoolteachers promoted the idea that women can do anything...obviously wrong. Captain of Australia's cricket team for instance.

The malaise is right through our society. Women librarians put books written by women on their shelves. Women in universities favour other women ahead of men.

They are 50% of society but want all the power...solely to advance themselves.

It is terribly sad that they have been allowed to get away with it and now they need their arses kicked. Not only that, but watch them 'network,' this means they will deliberately deal with each other rather than with a man. My advice is to do likewise and never do any business with a woman.

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Female Governor General
Female Prime Minister
Female QLD Premier
Female NSW Premier
Female TAS Premier

NO wonder Australia floods monthly and acts like a Cyclone!!!
hahahhahaha i love it, my wife not so much :)

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
They pulled exactly the same stunt in New Zealand. It took a while but the whole place went down the plughole eventually.

What happened was that women schoolteachers promoted the idea that women can do anything...obviously wrong. Captain of Australia's cricket team for instance.

The malaise is right through our society. Women librarians put books written by women on their shelves. Women in universities favour other women ahead of men.

They are 50% of society but want all the power...solely to advance themselves.

It is terribly sad that they have been allowed to get away with it and now they need their arses kicked. Not only that, but watch them 'network,' this means they will deliberately deal with each other rather than with a man. My advice is to do likewise and never do any business with a woman.

I am happy to work or communicate with any female who is happy to do so with me.

It is unfortunate that when I try to make any moves on them it is usually followed by them vomiting.

Have been told I should lay off the toilet humor and describing in detail the size and appearance of my last bowel movement either gaseous, solid or liquid. But I figure if they can't enjoy a good poo joke they probably won't fit in my life.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Originally i thought this was a good move to displace the male and most often sociopaths that held the highest spots in our society.

Have since changed my mind the girls are just as bad if not worse in the direction that suits them.

i have decided want the blokes back and will not vote for the girls on principle now, it's been nothing but a schizophrenic in nature mess ever since, our mayor is also female...talk about hopeless.

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
Not all females are.

I've met some very, very effective and balanced females in business roles. Easily better than blokes, plus they're also far better looking.

Trouble is that as blokes you will notice the females who are BAD at their jobs more than you will notice the blokes hence it will seem a bigger issue than it really is.

Don't worry though. Once we are over our female leader phase we will start to put black people into positions of power like America has done.

Following that I imagine it would be putting people who do not speak english into positions of power in English speaking countries or Muslims in power of Christrian-founded countries. Maybe even aliens.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
They have a Feminist movement. You can't have failed to notice it. And, their aims are very clear. It's no mystery. They don't like men.

There is no mannist movement that I know of. Some of the women would disagree though and say it's there but informal. OK. Lets keep it 'informal' and tell the bitches nothing. Meanwhile let's give them their own medicine and don't deal with them.

Go to a store? Don't pick out the woman salesperson and give her the business, find a bloke. That's what the feminists do, and, it works for them. They are playing us for suckers.

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
As long as men and women still play with each others junk, I dont really give a shyte about the rest. Too much traditionalist bullshi t that holds us down sometimes. Lets just be nomadic hippies and leave it at that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
female prime minister :(
god help us if we get another one
thats so mournful ,boring to listen to
as the one we have now:(:(:(
i have a female dog with more
tone in her voice:D
no political parties prefered
none of them any good:rolleyes:

Daryl

·
Registered
nissan gq
706 Posts
If a man talk's dirty to a women it's sexual harassment
If a women talk's dirty to a man it's $4.95 a minute.

·
Registered
139 Posts
if a man looks at a female for more than
10 secs its sexual :(:(:(

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,088 Posts
So long as they do their job properly, I couldn't give a rats arse!;)

·
Registered
Nissan
185 Posts
Well my direct manager is a bloke and a proper tool. Joined 1 November and has been absent "sick" over 50% of the time since. Comes in at 8.30am and heads off at 4.00pm, has no clue, doesn't perform and flicks what work he does have to other team members, has gained no respect and the clients all avoid him like the plague.

His boss (and of course my boss also) is a drop dead gorgeous sheila. Smart, clued up to clients needs, great to work with, has heaps of skills that I'm keen to learn from and is very well respected inside and outside the organisation. Of course his being a twit makes me take all my work to her and I've said sorry about that - can't respect a w*nker when it comes to doing the job.

Horses for courses and at the moment I'm bl*ody well thankful I've got her in my chain of reports.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
As Billy Connolly said ( sort of ) ' if women are so bloody good at multi tasking, why can't they root while they've got a head ache...'

1 - 20 of 36 Posts