1. Drivers who can’t merge
2. Right-hand lane hoggers
3. Tailgating
4. Rude, inconsiderate attitude
5. Lack of indicating
6. Not using roundabouts correctly
7. Bad driving at traffic lights
8. Using mobiles while driving
9. Speeding or driving too slow with restrictions.
10. Automatic drivers who keep a foot on the brake pedal.””

And not one mention about those nasty brutes in their 4bee’s, WTF……

·
Registered
nissan/gq patrol
589 Posts
In WA the top one for me would have been the one lane bridges up north. However approved them on a major highway should have been sacked and then sued for any accidents on them.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In WA the top one for me would have been the one lane bridges up north. However approved them on a major highway should have been sacked and then sued for any accidents on them.
Mmm, might be my brother on that one, one of the top dogs in main roads lol. Will give him a serve over it when I get home.... But in his defence, it's the budget constraints that up set the apple cart. Same reason the new (now old) by-pass bridge in Mandurah is only 3 lanes wide, was supposed to be duel in both directions, but the gov wanted a cost saving so it went to 3. Plan was when traffic volume and Mandurah population took off, so another lane would be added. Well, the first two have happened big time, but of course it stays 3 lane....

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,522 Posts
Got stuck behind a guy in an Automatic Falcon a few weeks ago one evening on a long and winding road da da da, damn he had his foot on the break for about 20k, I was ropeable and half blinded by the time I forced my way past him.

Glad I don't have to pay his maintenance bill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts