Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

2681 - 2700 of 2743 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,601 Posts
Fox news wtf. Trumps puppets. Or is it the other way around. Trump is Murdochs puppet.

"As late as March 9, opinion host Sean Hannity, who fronts the most-watched cable news show on American television, was using the word "hoax" to describe it.

"I mean, they're scaring the living hell out of people. And I see it again as like, 'oh, let's bludgeon [US President Donald] Trump with this new hoax'," he told his millions of viewers.

Hannity wasn't alone.

Almost every anchor on the fox news channel aped the President as he talked down the threat well into March"

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Those damn macaque's are smart as and will grab anything they think they can make use of, I remember being in a restaurant in Malaysia and the owners were paying a guy with a shanghai to keep them away from the customers, they would grab anything you were carrying.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Son announced that the government was willing to give him some higher education. Bride asked him what he was thinking of doing.
My thoughts.

Kindergarton.

No, I didn’t vocalise it, I value my testicles.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
3.50am, wife’s phone starts ringing, might be one of our kids in trouble, race out to see, it’s a call from Togo. [email protected]#%*€ scammers, no I didn’t answer it. Number will be blocked.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
3.50am, wife’s phone starts ringing, might be one of our kids in trouble, race out to see, it’s a call from Togo. [email protected]#%*€ scammers, no I didn’t answer it. Number will be blocked.
That's sompin that I don't get on my mobile but the landline is another thing!

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
That's sompin that I don't get on my mobile but the landline is another thing!

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
Same here, very rare for for me to get BS on my mobile but landline? I stopped answering it years ago, wife is the only one that uses it.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,456 Posts
Son announced that the government was willing to give him some higher education. Bride asked him what he was thinking of doing.
My thoughts.

Kindergarton.

No, I didn’t vocalise it, I value my testicles.
Horticulture he could cultivate his own.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Horticulture he could cultivate his own.
He’s tried that, gets too impatient and it’s gone up in smoke before maturity.

2681 - 2700 of 2743 Posts