Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

2701 - 2720 of 2743 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Same here, very rare for for me to get BS on my mobile but landline? I stopped answering it years ago, wife is the only one that uses it.
Ours is there for the internet only. Put a message on saying ring our mobiles and don't waste your breath leaving any messages and threw the phone in the bin a few years ago.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
WTF. Channel 10 was smart enough or poor enough to let Big Brother go but bloody channel 7 is bringing back. How do you know channel 7 is running Big Brother, THEY TELL YOU EVERY BLOODY 5 MINUTES.

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,014 Posts
WTF. Channel 10 was smart enough or poor enough to let Big Brother go but bloody channel 7 is bringing back. How do you know channel 7 is running Big Brother, THEY TELL YOU EVERY BLOODY 5 MINUTES.
Do they? Since I replaced my bung telly last year it's been on twice. Once to test everything was working, and once to watch the Bathurst 12hr (until I had to go to work).

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Ours is there for the internet only. Put a message on saying ring our mobiles and don't waste your breath leaving any messages and threw the phone in the bin a few years ago.
I would gladly do the same but she who must be obeyed wants to keep it for some strange unknown reason.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Michigan, USA. Husband, Wife and Son charged with murder following a security guard being shot in the back of the head after he told the Daughter she could not enter the convenience store without a mask!!!
They live and breath among us.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Arrogant, ignorant, morons who protested in Melbourne potentially placing many lives at risk, especially the Cops who are just doing their job. The protestors have absolutely no respect for anyone.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
I definitely don’t subscribe and it opens for me, but anyhow here’s a screen shot.
C31BDCD5-6811-4296-BB20-B317192D6233.png

·
Registered
634 Posts
Haha got the real experts in for that meeting I see!

Cheers, the page would load for me but it wouldn't let me read or scroll down due to popups showing about needing to subscribe to read it.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
6,395 Posts
WTF Harvey Norman have 60 months interest free..................
I read one of these 5 year interest free contracts years ago. They depended on you forgetting about them. If you paid it off completely in under 5 years then you owed them nothing extra, not a bad deal. If you still owed them one dollar at the end of the 5 years then you have to pay something like 19% interest on the whole amount for the whole 5 year period. They give you no warning that you are approaching the end of the agreement and pounce as soon as you go over.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,286 Posts
They also charge a monthly fee & the monthly amount they tell you to repay won't pay it off in the interest free period. It was good when you were getting good interest on your money in the bank, but if you've got the money, not worth it now.

2701 - 2720 of 2743 Posts