Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

2721 - 2740 of 2743 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
They also charge a monthly fee & the monthly amount they tell you to repay won't pay it off in the interest free period. It was good when you were getting good interest on your money in the bank, but if you've got the money, not worth it now.
I use ZIPP money = $5mth account keeping fee and no interest if you pay it off early + you aren't wacking a hole in ya bank account. 😉

Foo

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,456 Posts
I use ZIPP money = $5mth account keeping fee and no interest if you pay it off early + you aren't wacking a hole in ya bank account. 😉

Foo
Just have to watch the interest free period its not the same for every purchase.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
Just have to watch the interest free period its not the same for every purchase.
Yeah, that's why I go into the set up page and put in the time to be paid off by. 😉

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
8,456 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Blink and you’ll miss it. 😉

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,128 Posts
That reminds me... Coming back home today just outside of Tarlee i'm coming around a left hander into town and notice a commodore, looking parked really close to a tree. As i got closer it was wrapped around the tree. It wasn't there yesterday when i went thru there. Naturally i got on the picks to help, but as i got closer no one in it and police tape around it. Why would they leave it like that? Maybe so that major crash can come investigate? I didn't notice any paint on the road to suggest that they may have been there already.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Guy who risks his life to save a baby whale being threatened with legal action?? Those friggin nets should not be out there at this time with 30,000 whales expected in this migration season. He got sick of waiting for fisheries guys to do anything and it seems that Seaworld were ready and waiting to be asked. If the guy does get fined I'll contribute the cause, this is BS, they would be using a law designed to protect whales, ironic.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
It was a great move by him, it was only a calf, but they are huge.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
It was a great move by him, it was only a calf, but they are huge.
It was strange there was no adult around, reports were it was between 3 and 4m, he said it had a lot of damage, hopefully it will survive the sharks that prey on the migrating whale young.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,601 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
23,156 Posts
2721 - 2740 of 2743 Posts