·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
Bloody hell. Which queue were footballers standing in when brains were being dispensed????

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Bloody hell. Which queue were footballers standing in when brains were being dispensed????
Some aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. $100,000 for the club and a 10week ban is a big one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
Some aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. $100,000 for the club and a 10week ban is a big one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What some of these guys do is just straight out selfish stupidity, neanderthals were smarter than some of them.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
Just like some out in society in general..
Its not just footballers.. stupid people everywhere
Yes and I saw a few out on the road today while driving up to Tin Can Bay, but really? c'mon Troy, Your making excuses, for the inexcusable when they are being paid astronomical amounts to play a sport they love you would think a little common sense would filter down through the rampant brain cells, obviously not. These are people often held in high esteem by children, great examples being set by many of the covidiots these days.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
2,694 Posts
Just like some out in society in general..
Its not just footballers.. stupid people everywhere

Yep...millions of them between Canada and Mexico...

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,958 Posts
News this morning,at least 5 armed Victoria Police heros intercept 2 old women on a park bench,apparently snatch the phone off one and arrest them for not providing I.D.
Hmmm a warm fuzzy feeling for VP there - apparently I.D.can be requested if a crime has been committed or intent is suspected,yep,these look like a couple of "bad uns " .
WTF

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
News this morning,at least 5 armed Victoria Police heros intercept 2 old women on a park bench,apparently snatch the phone off one and arrest them for not providing I.D.
Hmmm a warm fuzzy feeling for VP there - apparently I.D.can be requested if a crime has been committed or intent is suspected,yep,these look like a couple of "bad uns " .
WTF
They were actually protesting, they had signs, one lady was being quite verbally aggressive, you can't do this, you can't do that, etc, they were asked for their details, police have the right to do that, three of the cops were actually women, the one that snatched the phone (a guy without causing any injury) was maybe a bit over the top, but if the old dears had just given their details all would have been fine. If it had of been me I would simply have said Ross XXX, etc, etc. I appreciate how difficult it is for some, but being belligerent helps no one unless your trying to make political points and yes someone was filming, surprise surprise.

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,958 Posts
They were actually protesting, they had signs, one lady was being quite verbally aggressive, you can't do this, you can't do that, etc, they were asked for their details, police have the right to do that, three of the cops were actually women, the one that snatched the phone (a guy without causing any injury) was maybe a bit over the top, but if the old dears had just given their details all would have been fine. If it had of been me I would simply have said Ross XXX, etc, etc. I appreciate how difficult it is for some, but being belligerent helps no one unless your trying to make political points and yes someone was filming, surprise surprise.
Yes,both sides must be viewed equally "yes Sarge,two heavily armed Sign-Ninjas disguised as old ladies crouched threateningly on a park bench,over","well don't bother with patrolling the streets,GET 'EM," "one is threatening us five with an electronic device," " Don't be a p&**# Disarm and Arrest "Em,lock 'em up for sedition,expressing an independant viewpoint and threatening the State," "but Sarge,there is a robbery across the road" "Get your priorities right,deal with the threat to social order," "Yes Sarge"

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
Yes,both sides must be viewed equally "yes Sarge,two heavily armed Sign-Ninjas disguised as old ladies crouched threateningly on a park bench,over","well don't bother with patrolling the streets,GET 'EM," "one is threatening us five with an electronic device," " Don't be a p&**# Disarm and Arrest "Em,lock 'em up for sedition,expressing an independant viewpoint and threatening the State," "but Sarge,there is a robbery across the road" "Get your priorities right,deal with the threat to social order," "Yes Sarge"
Cops have a job to do, whether they like it or not it is expected of them to police lockdown rules whether anybody else likes it or not, but, that whole thing was a setup and as said 3 of the cops were woman.
And one of the old girls was trying to film as well to make an epic out of it.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
15,904 Posts
See that stupid plick that shot his own head off on face dork today..WTF..

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
See that stupid plick that shot his own head off on face dork today..WTF..
Just heard that, what an insidious thing to do, hope he suffers the eternal fires of a hell, there are no excuses for doing something like that that children could view, I'm lead to believe warnings have been put out for parents, why does anyone need to live stream anything, I thought the crap in NZ had gone a long way towards preventing such crap.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
15,904 Posts
face dork is rubbish..The world would be so much better without the guff, full of pedos and dorks.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
face dork is rubbish..The world would be so much better without the guff, full of pedos and dorks.
It does have place in society, but not to the extent that people live and end their lives (and others) live on screen.

Just confirmed it was on tiktok not fakebook.

3141 - 3160 of 3292 Posts