·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,571 Posts
Up at Coffs there is BCF, MO tackle & it's outdoor camping etc store, along with a disposal store & an ARB outlet. Now Annaconda, Road Tech Marine & Kings have all opened up in one centre & Ironman have opened a store & fitting bay at one of the car yards nearby. Can't see how they're all going to survive.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
Up at Coffs there is BCF, MO tackle & it's outdoor camping etc store, along with a disposal store & an ARB outlet. Now Annaconda, Road Tech Marine & Kings have all opened up in one centre & Ironman have opened a store & fitting bay at one of the car yards nearby. Can't see how they're all going to survive.
Interesting, haven't been there for a a few years but have bought gear from Mo's for heavyweight fishing, they had some very good gear, is it still the same?

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,571 Posts
Yeah, MO's is still huge, they advertise as being the worlds biggest tackle store.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
Yeah, MO's is still huge, they advertise as being the worlds biggest tackle store.
Lol, made me think of something, I worked on a project in a town on NSW north coast, seeing as I was going to be down there for several weeks I took my 5.5m half cab boat (called in at MO's on the way down to pic up some gear), first time out in the boat I had an old mate from years earlier at another factory and the guy who was my boss on this job. I put it in at South West Rocks, had never done that bar before, it may still be the same now, a long run from the clam water to the other side of the bar.
My boss was in the front with me and my mate was sitting at the back, after a while all looked good so I hit the loud pedal, we had got to within striking distance and this bloody wave stood up right in front of us, I was fine, my mate in the back was fine but my boss had his legs go from under him and his shins slammed into the footrest, I do believe he said something along the lines of WTF. We stopped in the calm on the other side and had a look, yes it was sore, yes there was blood, but he said we're here now lets get some Mac, which we did. He was sore for days but I did get an invite back for the next project, :)..

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
Another thread made me think of this but didn't want to hijack.
In many countries, like here, drivers rely on technology to keep themselves and passengers safe. Anyone who has driven in other countries that don't have our systems in place will know you drive with your eye's and wits, red lights can be seen as just a cautionary thing and often ignored, stop signs mean nothing, in India I had a car rocketing towards us on a 100k dual highway, apparently a lane on the other side was closed so cars just swapped to our side, in Ghana I crested a hill on a main highway to find a farmer driving his cattle across the road, that is just two of many experiences.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,832 Posts
The tenant is telling a grandson who has just scored employment how to work. I don’t think the tenant has had employment since 2009. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
WTF, when do people grow up and behave like adults? A 49 year old man up here taking 2 students to an end of year event in his hotrod Torana does a massive burnout in a main street, loses control and slams into a concrete barrier outside a restaurant injuring 2 customers, fairdinkum what a moron.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
Car has been confiscated by police, I sincerely hope they crush it as is, in entirity.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
It’s not the cars fault it was owned by a moron.
Poor old Torana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
As above, it's not the poor car's fault.

Crush the driver!
Best way to make him grieve is crush the car, I never said it was the cars fault 🙂 .

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,089 Posts
Best way to make him grieve is crush the car, I never said it was the cars fault.
I didn’t say you thought it was the cars fault, get your skirt off.
I’m saying the car shouldn’t be destroyed, it was made to crash by its driver, take it, sell it, but don’t crush it.
Make it’s owner accountable, life ban from owning a car, or something.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
I didn’t say you thought it was the cars fault, get your skirt off.
I’m saying the car shouldn’t be destroyed, it was made to crash by its driver, take it, sell it, but don’t crush it.
Make it’s owner accountable, life ban from owning a car, or something.

Whatever, you obviously missed the smiley so pull your pants back on 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 .

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,963 Posts
:unsure::eek:

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,859 Posts
I can match that. In 1963 I had an accident in my 1950 something Ford Consul and I had to do some repairs, a mate of mine had a 1947 Vauxhall doing nothing in his back yard and said he'd lend it to me to get to work while I fixed mine, the rear springs had collapsed and were packed up with blocks of wood wired in place, luckily I only needed it for a few weeks.

3241 - 3260 of 3297 Posts