Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

3501 - 3520 of 3545 Posts

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,547 Posts
Wtf?

so Perth is in lockdown for the long weekend due to more hotel quarantine fail (yes we get a long weekend if Anzac Day falls on sat or Sunday).

You can leave home for ‘purchasing essential goods’ etc like, say, food.

So this article explains how packed Bunnos was yesterday;

A) Now I’m as big a fan of Bunnos as the next bloke, but it’s hardly ‘essential’ so wtf are so many people doing there and why tf is it even open at all??????

And this from the article;

Tourists from Chile said they had become stranded in Perth so decided to use the time to renovate their van.
“We can’t travel anywhere for a few days at least, so we’re getting some timber to do some maintenance,” she said.
Customers at Bunnings Claremont were not put off by Perth and Peel’s snap three-day lockdown.

“We hope to travel to the north of WA and travel the coast until we reach Brisbane.”*

Tourists from f$&@ing Chile? Wtf are they doing here? There’s still zillions of people ‘stranded’ overseas pissing and moaning that they can’t get home because the rich and filthy and sports stars keep jumping the queue but tourists from Chile doing a lap of Oz in a van that needs maintenance so they’re buying stuff from essential Bunnos during a lockdown???

W
T
F
?

You couldn’t make this shlt up.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
It was the same last year at the green shops, a gazillion people lined up every day. 🥴

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
The blurb I posted in another thread said they were closed, admittedly in 2001, but when you click on your local, they are open.
I need more rat bait and another hose hanger, I’ll get them tomorrow.

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,547 Posts
So the bloke with Covid who has put us in lockdown over here...

He was allowed out of the country, to INDIA which currently has topped 349,000 cases a day, to attend his own wedding, then allowed back here!

WTF??!!!!!!

There are still people bltching and whining they can’t get back in the country, but you can leave here to get married then come back???

Well we were all in full lockdown last year, we couldn’t even attend weddings and funerals in our own fkn country FFS but you can leave, go to the world epicentre of the plague for a wedding and come back when you want.

Think about that.

The whole hotel quarantine system is a shlt-show from the word go. Federal govt says it’s not their problem, despite article 51 of the constitution which says it is, they say federal facilities are not ‘fit for purpose’.

Fk off.

Aposrently they were ‘fit for purpose’ in March and April last year when Christmas Island was used for people coming in from China and Japan.

If people want to leave Australia, they should got to the BACK OF THE QUEUE with everyone else to come back, should have to prove they have been vaccinated before they even leave here, and anything else I haven’t thought of.

Or shoot them if they cause anyone else to get Covid. There’s an idea.

That is all, end rant.

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,571 Posts
So the bloke with Covid who has put us in lockdown over here...

He was allowed out of the country, to INDIA which currently has topped 349,000 cases a day, to attend his own wedding, then allowed back here!

WTF??!!!!!!

There are still people bltching and whining they can’t get back in the country, but you can leave here to get married then come back???

Well we were all in full lockdown last year, we couldn’t even attend weddings and funerals in our own fkn country FFS but you can leave, go to the world epicentre of the plague for a wedding and come back when you want.

Think about that.

The whole hotel quarantine system is a shlt-show from the word go. Federal govt says it’s not their problem, despite article 51 of the constitution which says it is, they say federal facilities are not ‘fit for purpose’.

Fk off.

Aposrently they were ‘fit for purpose’ in March and April last year when Christmas Island was used for people coming in from China and Japan.

If people want to leave Australia, they should got to the BACK OF THE QUEUE with everyone else to come back, should have to prove they have been vaccinated before they even leave here, and anything else I haven’t thought of.

Or shoot them if they cause anyone else to get Covid. There’s an idea.

That is all, end rant.
Just read to wife she pissing self laughing keep up the good story telling. God knows she needs a good laugh lately and todays her 62nd birthday.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Just read to wife she pissing self laughing keep up the good story telling. God knows she needs a good laugh lately and todays her 62nd birthday.
Well tell ya girl happy caken from me and hope she has a top day. 💐🍾🥂🎂

Foo

Reactions: GUzdute

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts
Sitting in front of the tv and this came on, being interviewed by Jimmy Barns’s little boy. Apparently was born with boy bits. 😳😳😳😳

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,261 Posts
Sitting in front of the tv and this came on, being interviewed by Jimmy Barns’s little boy. Apparently was born with boy bits. 😳😳😳😳

View attachment 531306
🤣 🤣 Yeah I walked into the Physio and sat down, then looked up at the TV and they were on it. :eek:😵

Foo

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,845 Posts
Once your drugs start working you'll see something similar sitting in front of the mirror, not the TV.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,571 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,246 Posts