1998 2.8GU wagon
2,907 Posts
I think my EWP one was $150 here in NSW

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,852 Posts
I've pulled up for the night at a motel, and old mate gives me my "free" brekky for tomorrow. Decided to have it for dinner (and some stuff out of the back of the Patrol) and buy brekky tomorrow.

Cornflakes + milk: check.
Raisin bread + ....peanut butter?!?!?

Goes OK with beer, it turns out.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,442 Posts
peanut what????????

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,338 Posts
People that call it peanut paste are the same sort of people that spread it on their old fella and call the dog over.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,493 Posts
Crunchy is best.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
2,408 Posts
Here is Ralph. He decided against all advice to cross the Simpson desert solo. No sand flag, no sat phone, no extra fuel, no epirb, no desert pass etc etc. Don’t be like Ralph.

He is safe. Thanks to some other desert travellers.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,493 Posts
Who took the photo of Ralph ?

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,493 Posts
Another stuff up, had to have a psa test for next weeks visit to my cancer dr, I took the form to my usual place last week to be sure they could do it. Got there this morning and the place was packed, finally my turn, we can't do this here, you'll have to pay. WTF, I checked last week and it was ok, phone calls ensued, her attitude had changed, I'd told her I'd be happy to get it done at the hospital. Next, the Medicare number was different. She wasn't gentle with the needle this time.
Went around to the cancer place to make sure the number was right. They checked and the number on their system was correct. 🤔

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,493 Posts
3561 - 3578 of 3578 Posts