Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
3721 - 3740 of 3784 Posts

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,893 Posts
Glad I don't have feelings or they would be hurt, Come on my steaks are just boot leather on the outside all juicy on the inside.

Reactions: Foo

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,748 Posts
Come on guys that’s a bit rough, time to move on.

So on a lighter note…

One of my blokes is a very big fella. He chooses to wear overalls instead of shirt and pants.

The other day he bent over and split his pants, demonstrating to the bloke immediately behind him that he clearly free balls, no undies for him.

Old mate behind staggered off, almost tripping over a tool bag whilst attempting to scratch his own eyes out, declaring there is not enough alcohol in the world to unsee that image.

Repairs to the errant apparel were made with cable ties and a rag, to what level of success I’m unsure but blokes were nervous for the rest of the day, I can assure you of that.

Pretty funny since it wasn’t me 😇

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
  • Angry
Reactions: Overboard and Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,273 Posts
Reactions: rgren2

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
And still couldn’t win.
How about Lisa Carrington, she won two gold.

Reactions: Overboard and Foo

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,352 Posts
How about Lisa Carrington, she won two gold.
Lisa Carrington actually won 3 gold but one of them was shared with her K2 partner. She has two other Olympic golds from previous games as well as a bronze.

I agree that giving Hubbard the sportswoman of the year award is ridiculous. She has been given a sporting award because she is transgender, not because she is an outstanding athlete. Overlooking Lisa Carrington is shameful and the fact that she has won sportswoman of the year once before should not preclude her from winning it when she is undoubtedly the country's best sportswoman and clearly deserved it. No other New Zealand sportswoman has ever won more than one gold medal at the same Olympic Games let alone three of them.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
Probably wrong number.

Reactions: grumpyone

·
Registered
nissan
596 Posts
Recieved these txt, is this a new scam going around or is there some poor bugger waiting on his covid test results? View attachment 535483
They look pretty standard to me, I have 1 weekly. So I'm thinking a wrong Number. All my results come via SMS. comes with simialr links but I have never open them as all I look for is that word NEGATIVE.

3721 - 3740 of 3784 Posts