Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
4641 - 4660 of 4687 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,352 Posts
oil and a filter for $680..
Bet they wouldnt even know what oil is used.
Park your zoom zoom in the service bay then touch you toes.

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
20,289 Posts
Just what you need in a tourer. 😉

Reactions: grumpyone

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,096 Posts
Not sure what fuel prices are like in other places, but around here diesel is 15 - 25c/L more than petrol & diesel prices are expected to stay high for some time. Wish Nissan would bring back the GU with a modern straight six turbo petrol.
Will a bitsa straight six do? Petrol or diesel take your pick.

The last time I filled up my buggy and two ten litre jerry cans. Did 680 klms all up in the buggy whilst up north so it added up a bit. Worth every cent.

Plant Sky Font Rectangle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,818 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,818 Posts
What has small balls but defeats snakes ?? 12g shotgun !!
Yeah true but...........

When I was between 6 n 13yrs old I would go to my Uncle n Aunties farm for the holidays. This one time when I got there, my Uncle said to me...........The was a big king brown spotted at the old thunderbox and he went down with the 10g single barrel at shot at it but he missed it and blew the back wall out of the dunny and missed said king, so just be careful when using it. :eek::eek:🤣🤣

Foo

·
Registered
nissan gq
2,985 Posts
And this comes as a surprise? Live by the sword, die by the sword.
I am not involved with crypto currency,it always seemed an intangible concept but I bought/buy shares only on the basis if the whole market goes tits up,I will only loose what I expected to gamble.
Buy shares after diligent research into the company history and it's product,a mate says the product is irrelevent but I disagree and bought iron ore,lithium,rare earths,natural gas,nickel,gold and Australian bank shares in the slump 18 months ago,some pay dividends,some not,one developing,not producing yet but it is a commodity in very short supply and I have increased my investment by about 70%.Not a financial genius or blowing my trumpet,just sayin there are solid opportunities if you look carefully.🔍👍

·
Registered
nissan gq
2,985 Posts
Yeah true but...........

When I was between 6 n 13yrs old I would go to my Uncle n Aunties farm for the holidays. This one time when I got there, my Uncle said to me...........The was a big king brown spotted at the old thunderbox and he went down with the 10g single barrel at shot at it but he missed it and blew the back wall out of the dunny and missed said king, so just be careful when using it. :eek::eek:🤣🤣

Foo
Related to this guy ??

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
I am not involved with crypto currency,it always seemed an intangible concept but I bought/buy shares only on the basis if the whole market goes tits up,I will only loose what I expected to gamble.
Buy shares after diligent research into the company history and it's product,a mate says the product is irrelevent but I disagree and bought iron ore,lithium,rare earths,natural gas,nickel,gold and Australian bank shares in the slump 18 months ago,some pay dividends,some not,one developing,not producing yet but it is a commodity in very short supply and I have increased my investment by about 70%.Not a financial genius or blowing my trumpet,just sayin there are solid opportunities if you look carefully.🔍👍
Anyone who puts allthere eggs into one basket like the idiot in that item always runs the risk of catastrophic failure. When people like Musk can manipulate a market (and he has done it many times) to suit their own ends the world is in a bad place. Like anything there are winners and losers, mostly losers, anyone who goes into a 'single market' investing more than they can afford to lose is a fool.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,767 Posts
WTF: This is amazing long but amazing.

·
Registered
GQ 1992 TD42 NA lwb
1,430 Posts
WTF: This is amazing long but amazing.
That question was asked in parliament a couple of times, the definition of a woman. No one could define a woman🤦

4641 - 4660 of 4687 Posts