Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Automotive tire Tread Mode of transport Wheel Tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Foo

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,920 Posts
Nearly $177k before the gubment reams you. There's not much change from $100k for a Ti now, so i can see how you can get to the price they're asking, but I wouldn't buy it even if i had the money. I saw a video on YouTube a few years ago where the guys from All 4 Adventure worked out what their 200 series dual cab build cost them & it was over $250k.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
Nearly $177k before the gubment reams you. There's not much change from $100k for a Ti now, so i can see how you can get to the price they're asking, but I wouldn't buy it even if i had the money. I saw a video on YouTube a few years ago where the guys from All 4 Adventure worked out what their 200 series dual cab build cost them & it was over $250k.
I'd still buy that Ti over a Landcrab. ;)

Foo

Reactions: 62woollybugger

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
It's surprising the number of farmers that said that they wouldn't/won't buy an over priced Landcrab and are buying the Isuzu utes for the farm now. ;) They recon that $80000-$90000 for a pov pack piece of excrement that is nowhere near as good as the old ones were and stupidly priced now, not to mention the different width wheel tracks but I think that has changed on the newer models now. :unsure:

Foo

Reactions: brettoonline74

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
3,920 Posts
Can't buy a Toymota 70 series anymore. They have closed the order books and delivery times for existing orders is up to 5 years or never, they won't guarantee that they'll still make them after current orders a built.

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
29,703 Posts
Can't buy a Toymota 70 series anymore. They have closed the order books and delivery times for existing orders is up to 5 years or never, they won't guarantee that they'll still make them after current orders a built.
That's okay, because I wouldn't buy one anyway. 🤣🤣

Foo

Reactions: 45/70

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
3,780 Posts
If that’s the case it’s bloody ridiculous imo. A lot can happen in 5 years. I don’t think anyone in their right mind would wait that long for a car, no matter what it is. Hell, most modern passenger cars these days don’t even have a model life cycle that long!

Unless if the buyer has no intention of actually using it and they’re buying it as an “investment”…

Toyota should just put the bloody 70 out of it’s misery and shut down production once and for all. Convert all existing orders into 300 Series or refund those who have paid deposits and don’t want a 300.

But I bet you the only reason why they’re still trying to keep it alive is because Nissan is still making Y61s. Still lots of government / military / NGO fleet business there.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,592 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
21,710 Posts
keep the price of mine up wooleybugger..
Whats it worth now?

4921 - 4940 of 4962 Posts