Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You post got moved as i typed (cannot find it) , so instead of wasting my reply...and thanks it was a cracker of a post and i couldn't agree more good to see we still have a few people in Oz society not cow towed and running scared and making it worse for the rest of us.

"here here the country and all who sail within her is on one almighty a race to the bottom, some say we reached it 5 years ago..tend to agree.

I record the news, there is just 10 minutes when lucky of true news for every full hour broadcast, couldn't stomach watching otherwise, my old grand pop would be rolling in his grave...might even consider himself lucky!!LOL

who gives a **** about ****...I don't!! so much expensive trash around and in your face these days a person is drowning in it"

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
Hehe yeh I agree with the post. I thought it was good but it had topic discussion that was a bit adult for this section of the forum (there's a few people on here who aren't mature enough to talk about things like that) so I moved it. Sorry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.