Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after 5 fun years I've decided to sell my 89 dual cab just trying to work out what shes worth sp I can list her. She's pretty straight for her age with 300000kms td42

Cheers slowpolk

·
Registered
nissan patrol
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm open to offers it's just a starting price it's got full 6 months rego only paid it yesterday.

·
Registered
nissan
317 Posts
My bro just bought a gq dual cab with turbo TD42 for $11,000.... But I think that your asking price is still fair... Good luck with the sale mate

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
is the conversion all engineered and does it need to be blue plated with current RWC??
If so price is fair, if not, dreaming.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its even listed as a dual cab on the rego sticker and on department of transports computers. Got pulled up by police doing a road block with DOT they didn't even look at the patrol! I was hoping they would because there is absolutly nothing wrong or illegal with it

·
Registered
nissan patrol
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
G'day guys

I Just listed it on Ebay what do you guys think its worth am I asking too much?

Cheers

·
Allergic to IFS
nissan
1,006 Posts
Mate from appearances i think $14K is a fair price.

There are 3 wagons down the road from my place with very little done to them and the car yards are asking between $12,000 and 15,000 for them.

If you have time to wait, it will sell, to the right buyer. I sold my Cruiser ute about 6 months ago and i was asking a lot, i thought i was dreaming and got alittle embarrassed about it some times, but in the end it was a sensational rig and someone saw that, and paid (almost) what i was asking for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts