Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can understand the young blokes doing it, luckily in cars on gravel or bitumen in the industrial areas at night.

I mean I wasn't an angel back in the day in the EH or the HQ...
But this is a PURE IDIOT. In a 4WD in a community park on lawn!
A 39YO!!!

Hoon rollover arrest

You know what's this is doing to the community's perception of our recreational activity.

Anyone please if you see this behaviour from one of your mates say no or walk away and show your independence by not accepting it.
I know no one seems to want to stand up these days, I'm here saying just do it!

Be the bigger man and this will remain 1% of the 4BY community.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,563 Posts
F-wit! :eyepoke:

Foo

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,935 Posts
Was having a lovely pick-nick with the future wife and some friends in the New Forest just outside Portsmouth in the UK when this twat in a Triumph Stag with the rag down drove onto the grass.

He then proceeded to do doughnuts all over the place.

In a little break he was having to bask in his glory I walked over, grabbed him by the hair and gave him 3 quick jabs to the face. Once he recovered he took off at a great rate of knots ...

My future wife said "I hope you don't make a habit of that sort of thing".

I, of course, said no dear I do not (it dawned on me I was going to have to change my ways...)

She said good, well done ...

We will never figure those creatures out, women I mean.

The idiot with the busted nose, I'm afraid they are being bred every minute of every day in some trailer park unfortunately.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,935 Posts
Damn, just read the link. I used to play footy on that oval for Carlisle under 16's ...

Ken Armstrong (past player, future coach of Perth WAFL) was the coach and Dave Mavor was his assistant, a truly outstanding men.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts