Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was pulling into my drive i noticed a 4WD parked down the road from my house and watched another one come out sideways out of the reserve onto the main road across from my house.

This reserve is for people walking and and taking their dogs for walks. Anyway the council are repairing the fence since the fire that ripped through there over summer.

I spoke to one of the guys as he was not keen on me taking a pic of his Patrol. He said he was a passerby and was helping the idiot who was bogged in there - I told him i think he was talking crap but ok of thats your story, thinking i will let it go. I checked out my CCTV footage and found out the moron was lying and there were four 4WD's going through there...

Should I let it go or give the footage to the ranger??

Attachments

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,599 Posts
So what your saying is your whole neighbourhood has to suffer because of 4 ******s? Name and shame!! Too many of these young guys think they are above the law, time to teach them they aren't!

·
Registered
nissan
631 Posts
It's a tuff one because responsible people like you and me want c#ck heads like this gone however we want to have fun aswell! I thimk common sense without becoming the fun police is the way to go! Best pf luck with your decision! People who drive drunk and litter really annoy me as it's f/witts like you who are going to get places like the glasshouse shut down!!!!!!

·
Registered
nissan
2,450 Posts
Ask the Ranger to drop in and show him/her the footage.
He/She will be able to instruct you of your next recourse.

·
Registered
nissan
708 Posts
I hope thats not all their leaking oil on your driveway and footpath.

·
Grenade Master
GU4 05
2,614 Posts
The other problem is that those bozos know where you live now so you might get unpleasant payback in return as they would have no doubt about who dobbed them in.

Let it go, karma will get them some other time.

4WDs are now getting cheaper for these brainless F-wits to have so out of their falcodores ripping up reserves and parks they go.

Its cretins like these who also push insurance premiums up for the rest of us. I'm still fuming about mine, my insurer told me that Patrols are became major liability for them hence the rises.

Cheers

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
The reason that people rip up community parks around here is because the govt has gated off anywhere that you could go 4wding.
While I don't like people doing it I can empathise why they do it.

It would seem that anywhere that can't be enjoyed while wearing lycra pants and sipping a chardonnay while riding your bike with your boyfriends is out of bounds...

Reactions: rumcajs

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,149 Posts
I vote more pics of the MILF in pic 5..

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I'd also complain about the car thats leaving oil marks all over the footpath. it's not legal to park like that either.

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Looks like bush, is it like a nature park reserve or something? Not trying to pick on your area, as you know your own better than I do.
I get warmed up when the turds go for it on lawns and council amenities for sure, but every town/ locality/ area usually has a bogan offroad outlet that's kind of ignored for the most part.
If they now know their presence wasn't locally appreciated and it's definitely been inappropriate behaviour, probably that's the last you see of them.

·
Registered
nissan
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like bush, is it like a nature park reserve or something? Not trying to pick on your area, as you know your own better than I do.
I get warmed up when the turds go for it on lawns and council amenities for sure, but every town/ locality/ area usually has a bogan offroad outlet that's kind of ignored for the most part.
If they now know their presence wasn't locally appreciated and it's definitely been inappropriate behaviour, probably that's the last you see of them.

Yeah it's a nature reserve - they drove down the track where all the people walk.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
358 Posts
The reason that people rip up community parks around here is because the govt has gated off anywhere that you could go 4wding.
While I don't like people doing it I can empathise why they do it.

It would seem that anywhere that can't be enjoyed while wearing lycra pants and sipping a chardonnay while riding your bike with your boyfriends is out of bounds...
I hope you don't believe the S/:; you quoted. What a moron!

·
Registered
175 Posts
That is my shorty pictured, and me unlucking my hubs. We were there to recover a 4wder who posted on facebook needing a recovery. I like your detective skills in determining that we were there having fun. Here is a little bit more evidence to take into consideration mate.....

·
Registered
175 Posts
We didnt cut any fences or gates to get in, and stayed to the pre existing tracks during our recovery. And by "Tracks" i mean FIRE BREAKS not FOOTPATHS as one could take the previous comment.While you may wish the bloke stayed there over night we did what I think most 4wd spirited people would do and offer a recovery. While he may not have been doing the right thing, he was stuck and needed assistance.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Also "Usually" if a car was to leave an oil stain that big after 10 seconds of being stationary, how is it supposed to get more than a street away without emptying the sump and losing oil pressure? Its water from the swamp we just had to pull the stuck 4wder out of. Maybe you should find other things to complain about than pictures you see on the internet.

·
Registered
nissan
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for owning up. Case closed. Might as well lock/delete the thread mods.

·
Anger management pi$$es me off
nissan
7,539 Posts
That is my shorty pictured, and me unlucking my hubs. We were there to recover a 4wder who posted on facebook needing a recovery. I like your detective skills in determining that we were there having fun. Here is a little bit more evidence to take into consideration mate.....
4x4ing perth says it all, a place where muppets can hang

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.