Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it would seem that we here are let loose and can do what we want, I have been on another forum for a couple of weeks and had hardly posted at all and, in fact only 21 posts so far, and I have had a mod send me a private message reminding me of the "guide lines"

So I can only conclude that this, the best forum in Aus is far too slack.

Thank god for that.:punkrock::punkrock::punkrock:

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What were you doing on a '****' forum?

PS. We don't call them Mods here, they are 'turtles.'
Maybe that's where I'm going wrong, I went to a benders forum hoping to get the same kind of abuse as I do here, but got it up the rectum instead.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Hey Gee. Turtles have a long and illustrious history.

It started with the Romans who built the first human tank. Called the Turtle, or in Latin: 'Testudo.'

Roman shields were built to interlink with each other. Lugs and receivers on each shield. When the Turtle was first devised, they had worked out how to interlink them and provide a protective canopy.
No arrows or projectiles could injure the soldiers under the turtle.

As a result, the army could advance on the enemy pretty much unscathed.

When the enemy saw them coming they'd shout: 'Holy Sh*t, look out, here come the f'n turtles ... run for your life.'

Of course, any military expert could tell when turtles had been deployed. There were brown stains all over the fields of Elysium or the Veldt or wherever. The reason being that a soldier couldn't let go of his shield and hop into the bushes for a crap, so he crapped as he walked. They had skirts anyhow, so no problem. As Caesar said: 'When fighting a war, there is no time for a peaceful crap.'

Enjoy your honourable status as a turtle. The brown stains all over the place just go with the territory.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,231 Posts
You're most welcome

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,231 Posts
Yes...turtle...hmmm

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Gee. Turtles have a long and illustrious history.

It started with the Romans who built the first human tank. Called the Turtle, or in Latin: 'Testudo.'

Roman shields were built to interlink with each other. Lugs and receivers on each shield. When the Turtle was first devised, they had worked out how to interlink them and provide a protective canopy.
No arrows or projectiles could injure the soldiers under the turtle.

As a result, the army could advance on the enemy pretty much unscathed.

When the enemy saw them coming they'd shout: 'Holy Sh*t, look out, here come the f'n turtles ... run for your life.'

Of course, any military expert could tell when turtles had been deployed. There were brown stains all over the fields of Elysium or the Veldt or wherever. The reason being that a soldier couldn't let go of his shield and hop into the bushes for a crap, so he crapped as he walked. They had skirts anyhow, so no problem. As Caesar said: 'When fighting a war, there is no time for a peaceful crap.'

Enjoy your honourable status as a turtle. The brown stains all over the place just go with the territory.
That's just cracked me up, maybe it was what was written or the way I read it (you know when you read aloud but in your own head so nobody can here the silly voice you are putting on.

But anyway that just cracked me up

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Oh hang on is this the wrong thread

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,050 Posts
A lot of other 4x4 forums do have pretty pansy moderation.
Maybe it goes with their pansy 4x4's.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,050 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts