Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been up around this area in recent times??

Lookin for track conditions for a noob trip for club members.

thanks

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,249 Posts
I was up there not too long ago, everything seems to be ok. There doesn't seem to be much rain damage but you can't really wash away soil when there isn't any :D They should be fine.

·
Registered
nissan gq
706 Posts
Don,t plan on camping at O'tooles it was shut back in august and think it was remaining shut.Could be open but the DSE was sick of it getting ripped up all the time.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chester said:
Dont plan on camping at O'tooles it was shut back in August and think it was remaining shut.Could be open but the DSE was sick of it getting ripped up all the time.
Yea there was a thread on it at the time

People baffle me doing **** like that. Still not sure what it achieves, probably the same vaginas that drive over the gates there..

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,249 Posts
I like vaginas

·
Registered
296 Posts
O"tooles etc

G'Day Truckster,
We were up there in the week before Christmas. O'Tooles and Little O'Tooles are both open and looking fine, in fact a DSE crew mowing the grass was the only group we saw. We went Beardmore's, Fulton's ( we went down, there's one clay bank that had a tree down along side it, the bank was very greasy and easier to go down than up if it's wet), One Speck (a bit chewed on the steeper part, the patrol wlked up reasonably easily, but the hilux with us struggled) Willy Spur, Flat's and Donelly Ck, walked out to the water wheel and generally had a great time.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
G'Day Truckster,
We were up there in the week before Christmas. O'Tooles and Little O'Tooles are both open and looking fine, in fact a DSE crew mowing the grass was the only group we saw. We went Beardmore's, Fulton's ( we went down, there's one clay bank that had a tree down along side it, the bank was very greasy and easier to go down than up if it's wet), One Speck (a bit chewed on the steeper part, the patrol wlked up reasonably easily, but the hilux with us struggled) Willy Spur, Flat's and Donelly Ck, walked out to the water wheel and generally had a great time.
Kewl.. might do a reccy up there in a few weeks time.

·
Hello...is there anybody in there?
nissan
304 Posts
We went up there for a drive last Sunday! We drove around Deep Creek No 1, Dry Gully, Army, One Speck and Fulton Creek,etc. IMO, the track condition, nothing much change, since the last time I’ve been there before. But if you’ve got a good ground clearance, I reckon its better, as some section on these track can be difficult to negotiate for newbie. The track around Brunton Bridge and on the way down to Coopers Creek, it has been graded!

·
Registered
nissan
161 Posts
I went riding to thompson dam last Sunday with a mate and saw a heap of pateroolies.....

·
nissan
304 Posts
I was in the GU, and my mate in the yellow Aus4wd GQ and the other mate was in the Zook on the steroid, lol !:D:D:D We were air up in the car park, I thought I saw you there or maybe someone else !!!

·
Registered
nissan
161 Posts
I passed a red Patrol Ute a few times, and there was a couple in a GU that gave me the evil stare when we where re-fueling @ tire :)

·
nissan
304 Posts
I passed a red Patrol Ute a few times, and there was a couple in a GU that gave me the evil stare when we where re-fueling @ tire :)
Wasn't us !!! :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts