6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered one, paypal so if it is money back

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
came up I'd bought from him before, thought hang on but yeh I had, well the wife did, some yoga gear.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Wow, they went quick. Shared link with a couple of mates and it said 100 sold. Went back and auction was finished with 200 sold. He also has a 30inch 160W 16x10 for 40 bucks

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
200 Gone in an hour or so, China seller, probably got a box of a mate, there flooding the market so much now, will let ya know how it goes.

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, they went quick. Shared link with a couple of mates and it said 100 sold. Went back and auction was finished with 200 sold. He also has a 30inch 160W 16x10 for 40 bucks
Yeh I might get a few of those, as said bought from him before:)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,549 Posts
Advertised another few lots of 200, selling like hot cakes :). Brought 2 50" and 2 30" ones, will see how they go :)

Rick

Reactions: jeffs5

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Advertised another few lots of 200, selling like hot cakes :). Brought 2 50" and 2 30" ones, will see how they go :)

Rick
Yeh got a message yesterday about them, lol they go pretty quick, but yeh paypal so if its dodgy, money back, but have bought from him before without drama's. Sold out again a little while ago.:) I mean these have been around a while now and so many companies making and selling them, probably the price they should really be...

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,549 Posts
Yeh got a message yesterday about them, lol they go pretty quick, but yeh paypal so if its dodgy, money back, but have bought from him before without drama's. Sold out again a little while ago.:) I mean these have been around a while now and so many companies making and selling them, probably the price they should really be...

Considering most chinese ones arnt crees i agree the prices reflect what they should be selling for. They arnt gonna compete with ridgid or the likes but for $50 if they are better then my head lights ill be happy.

Now to work out if i can bonnet mount the 50" using clamps on the edges (no holes), 50s are pretty big so its either that or the roof and i dont really want too much reflection off my bullbar.

Rick

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeh they are big, I may just run the smaller one on bullbar yet, put the 50" under the veranda LOL or on the back...

·
Registered
Nissan/GU
1,083 Posts
well I just jumped on the band wagon too, only the 30inch as I wouldn't need any more than that. But for $40 it's worth the risk.

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,563 Posts
jumping on the band wagon too, but optimistic!

if its too good to be true, generally is! but have made a reminder for 35 days to make a claim with paypal should nothing come.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,014 Posts
Very tempted to grab one!

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dont blame me :-x if they dont come :confused::confused::sorry: LOL

1 - 20 of 226 Posts