Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reminder that next week we have meetings in Melbourne and Geelong to talk about Cliffhanger and CCDA in general. Refer to dates and locations below. Remember to bring chairs and a treat for Rudi.
Rudi and I will be talking about new stages, new scoring, our not so new property, base camp and marquees, vehicle specs and our sup regs, new classes, etc.
Steve Schafer will be there to talk about CCDA and any general vehicle spec issues, rules, etc and anything about other events.
We are more organised than we have ever been. We have our sponsors all organised, as well as our marshals and have made all our arrangements like the shirts, and base camp infrastructure, first aiders, permits and insurances, etc. Now we are just spreading the good word.
So if you are thinking about entering, being a marshal, a spectator or have a general interest in the competition scene or just want to mix with other comp dudes then you ought to come along.
Melbourne, Vic, Tuesday 1st March at 97-101 Williams Rd, Dandenong South. .........7PM START
Geelong Vic, Thursday 3rd March, 2011 at Rally Motors, 36 Mercer St, Geelong. ............7PM START
The following week we visit Adelaide, Brisbane, Rocky and Sydney - see www.navrun.com.au for more details.

·
Registered
nissan
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last night we had our Melb meeting and we were really pleased with the turn out. Some 50-60 turned up and all are attending - either competing, marshaling or spectating.

Everyone learned what we are up to and now understand the new rules and scoring, etc and why we introduced them.

It seems from the keen interest we are now receiving and the rate of entries coming in that we need to set a limit of 40 rigs and that this limit will be reached well before the event.

Paul from Tigerz11 came along and has since very kindly donated 1 x 12,000 Lb winch to the winner of each class. A very big thanks is extended to Paul.

There is also 20,000 cash being handed out at presentation night at the end of the event.

Just to remind you that the classes are ..
Open/Challenge
Production
Polaris
And that unregistered vehicles may enter any of these classes.

Tomorrow night is Geelong.

Next week we are in Adelaide, Brisbane, Rockhampton and Sydney. If I get enough interest from any other areas I am prepared to visit there too but if it's only 1-2 people then I can chat on the phone ... let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
nissan
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
meetings

Last night we had our Melb meeting and we were really pleased with the turn out. Some 50-60 turned up and all are attending - either competing, marshaling or spectating.

Everyone learned what we are up to and now understand the new rules and scoring, etc and why we introduced them.

It seems from the keen interest we are now receiving and the rate of entries coming in that we need to set a limit of 40 rigs and that this limit will be reached well before the event.

Paul from Tigerz11 came along and has since very kindly donated 1 x 12,000 Lb winch to the winner of each class. A very big thanks is extended to Paul.

There is also 20,000 cash being handed out at presentation night at the end of the event.

Just to remind you that the classes are ..
Open/Challenge
Production
Polaris
And that unregistered vehicles may enter any of these classes.

Tomorrow night is Geelong.

Next week we are in Adelaide, Brisbane, Rockhampton and Sydney. If I get enough interest from any other areas I am prepared to visit there too but if it's only 1-2 people then I can chat on the phone ... let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts