Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have had numerous posts on the subject and in a few of them I have said that here in Australia our culture and social interaction is based on Christian values, whether or not you believe in God.
I found this article quite an interesting read.

Is there a life after God? | Article | The Punch

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Hahaha. You need to be a bit more inflammatory if you want another 10 pager!

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,790 Posts
I think we should just ban all religious holidays and events, real or made up. Then replace them with slackfarkers day, just can’t be arsed day, fark the pubs open day etc etc.

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
My puppy dog gets micro-chipped and his nuts cut out tomorra... His God has spoken.

I think I'll send his testicles to Juliar with a note
"Testicles, bet you wish God had given you a set of your own" or maybe
"You have a pair of Testicles in your hand. How badly do you wish they were Bob Brown's?"

Which do you guys prefer

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
hahaha! The second one!

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My puppy dog gets micro-chipped and his nuts cut out tomorra... His God has spoken.

I think I'll send his testicles to Juliar with a note
"Testicles, bet you wish God had given you a set of your own" or maybe
"You have a pair of Testicles in your hand. How badly do you wish they were Bob Brown's?"

Which do you guys prefer
Not sure about #3, does he still have them?

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
I read the article. How dreary and boring.

This whole debate is dead and buried. Trying to keep it alive is cruel and inhumane to the poor fools who have no idea.

Philosophically religion is history. It is a walking corpse...and that's all.

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
If I ever get to meet god I will kick him in the ballsack and tell him he's been a bit of a c-nut to quite a few people.

If he is such a great bloke I'm sure he'll understand that I am entitled to my own opinion and that I shouldn't be punished for it....

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,790 Posts
If I ever get to meet god I will kick him in the ballsack and tell him he's been a bit of a c-nut to quite a few people.

If he is such a great bloke I'm sure he'll understand that I am entitled to my own opinion and that I shouldn't be punished for it....
That’s the only good thing about the Christianity thing Yom, you kick him in the sack, help him up off the ground and say “forgive me lord, for I have sinned” and all is forgiven. You cant miss with a get out of jail card like that......

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,638 Posts
I think we should just ban all religious holidays and events, real or made up. Then replace them with slackfarkers day, just can’t be arsed day, fark the pubs open day etc etc.

Drillerboy for PM. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts